• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Splatoon ended up fifth as well. I think if the initial impression is strong enough then a multiplayer focused game can break the top 10.

But DOOM needs to win, not just because it's fantastic but also because Wolfenstein got dumped on.

It's so weird to hear Jeff praise Wolfenstein in hindsight when he was kind of down on it on release.

NbKrFaB.png

I have like no interest in games rn. Have UC4 just sitting around unopened. :/

This happens to me from time to time but I'm glad it ain't now because I'm deep into video games right now. Overwatch, UC4, Doom, Enter The Gungeon, TMNT.etc

Tubobutts

I like the guest article about Warhammer. That guy seems to like Warhammer for similar reason that I do which are more evident in the role playing games than the tactics stuff. It's why I still hope there is a Warhammer game about being a peasant who dies in a gutter while no one cares. And also Austins captions are good.

jaina

That TMNT game..... The music only having a loop of like 2 seconds sure bothers me.
I just got to the point near the end of Mario Party Party 6 where Brad notices that the same music has been looping on the board for 4 hours.
TMNT wishes for something like this

Rlan

NbKrFaB.png

This happens to me from time to time but I'm glad it ain't now because I'm deep into video games right now. Overwatch, UC4, Doom, Enter The Gungeon, TMNT.etc

Wonder what they had to do to get the Xbox demo disc working. Was it Region Free? Debug Xbox? Using a hacked Xbox?

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
I mean didn't they say they were doing a gametapes on the Bombcast this week? Pretty sure they did, just surprised it is coming so soon. I figured they'd save it in the can until the slow ass week before E3.

Mr. F

Banned
Jeff and Jason's different thresholds for giving games the benefit of the doubt is kind of cringey sometimes when they're in stark contrast. Dude could not sound more bored during that TMNT quick look lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom