• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
k8SHuW4.png

did not expect the Overwatch QL to be close to 2 hours long.

It was a release day livestream.

Speaking of, I'm having way less success using D.Va's ult now that the game is out and people know to get the fuck out of dodge when they see an exploding mech. Pretty much a requirement to combine it with the dash now.

Wow Battleborn must have bomb even harder than I thought. Significant discount soon after launch barely breaks into the top 10 Steam games. And I don't know why I'm surprised. I would not trust Gearbox for long term commitment to a MP game.

LiK

It was a release day livestream.

Speaking of, I'm having way less success using D.Va's ult now that the game is out and people know to get the fuck out of dodge when they see an exploding mech. Pretty much a requirement to combine it with the dash now.

yea, basically need to sneak it in while they're busy fighting your team. i need to learn to get away from it faster cuz i always kill myself with it.

Quick update to my expensive headphone saga:

Long story short, I got them very early and they're glorious.

Out of the loop until I saw your post history, but the TH-X00 seems amazing. Curious to try them myself. I got my first pair of "expensive" headphones a couple of months ago (M50X) and they're the best I've ever used in long sessions, but I'm too paranoid to bring them anywhere.

hamchan

I wonder if it's possible to play a game of Overwatch without a Hanzo or Widowmaker on your team. Or both.

I bet not since they're the only two snipers in the game right now and it always pops "No sniper" on the character screen, encouraging people to pick them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom