• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
My most played game is probably Binding of Isaac, 200+ hours across vanilla/rebirth. I don't really pour a ton of time into multiplayer (TF2 is my top at around ~60 hours), though Overwatch very well might change that.

I've put so much time into fighting games. Probably approaching close to 1000 if not over by now for the genre. SFV alone has a few hundred hours easy.

Did he say when Agent was coming?

I know that's a joke, but unfortunately, the only way for me to know anything about KFL2 is via tweets. They said it'd be a while for everything to go up on YouTube. So right now, the only people who know anything are the people at KFL2. I wouldn't put it past Colin to ask that question though, if the video was done live. Though that particular question was always a Geoff Keighley staple whenever he interviewed Jack Tretton.

Teddified

I feel like I remember setting up some sort of gambit combination that made this one really strong enemy that gave a lot of exp ridiculously easy and I somehow left the game on overnight and killed the enemy over and over while I slept, but there are no random encounters so I don't know how I could've done that so I think I'm totally misremembering things.

There is the "ultimate" boss that takes like 1-3 hours to beat I remember getting a good gambit combination and basically letting the gambits do their work for those like 2 hours while I just sat there and flipped between FFXII and TV.

CjmbfKyUoAI1Lon.jpg

Looks like Dan ended up on-stage at the Kinda Funny thing.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
the average height is like 5'8"

~~~

I brought 24 loot boxes. I got Explorer Winston and Djinnyatta. Also purchased the Jester Junkrat skin. I'm a monssterrr

Is an extra few inches that big of a deal? :p

Though I'm 6 foot myself and I'm taller than everyone in my family and extended family.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's amazing, nerdy shit getting popular hasn't made me any less embarrassed of liking nerdy shit since I was a kid.

It's just even worse in a completely different way now.

yami4ct

It's amazing, nerdy shit getting popular hasn't made me any less embarrassed of liking nerdy shit since I was a kid.

It's just even worse in a completely different way now.

It's not the content itself that bothers me anymore. It's the coverage. It's just the most pandering drivel imaginable, and it's everywhere. It invades every part of the internet. Every time I stumble upon coverage of a popular 'nerdy' thing I like, I always am left feeling 'does the author really think this low of me?'

It's not the content itself that bothers me anymore. It's the coverage. It's just the most pandering drivel imaginable, and it's everywhere. It invades every part of the internet. Every time I stumble upon coverage of a popular 'nerdy' thing I like, I always am left feeling 'does the author really think this low of me?'

You know that stuff you used to get made fun of for liking

Well, now it's a part of the lowest common denominator

And you will probably still get shit for liking it

Enjoy

yami4ct

Never is a long time and there are a lot of people in the world.

My way is better.

Anime's been on a real nice downward trend of social acceptability. I'm feeling good about this one.

what about Castlevania Bloodlines

When we get to a point where the only thing we can like in piece without tons of recaps and awful thinkpieces is that thing, we've really collapsed as a society.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom