• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys have any suggestions on something to store/display loose 3DS games? Cleaning up I'm discovering that a lot of my game boxes have somehow vanished.

These work great for storing 3DS games long term.

latest

Myggen

Brad`s "I`ve wasted my life" comment during Game Tapes when he realized that he knows way too much bullshit Star Wars trivia made me laugh.

Brad`s "I`ve wasted my life" comment during Game Tapes when he realized that he knows way too much bullshit Star Wars trivia made me laugh.

Star Wars names beyond the major characters all sort of mesh together for me, I have no idea how anyone remembers that shit.*

*knows the names of all 727 Pokemon more or less off by heart

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004K6LQAS/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I have 4 or 5 of these now for all my DS/3DS games. Very handy, they hold 24 games each.

Rad, those look great.

Star Wars names beyond the major characters all sort of mesh together for me, I have no idea how anyone remembers that shit.*

*can still recite 1-151 in order, not so much the rest of the 700+

Myggen

Hah yeah, I think most nerds have one of those subjects they`ve just dedicated WAY too much time to and knows an absurd amount about. Mine would probably either be Star Trek or the whole Baldur`s Gate series.

Too bad SJWs destroyed them.

A classic, haha. Speaking about cartoons, I hate how toned/dumbed down cartoons are these days(speaking about TV atleast) that's what I notice when I go back to rewatch Gargoyles, Batman: TAS.etc they just don't make them like they used to anymore. What's striking the most to me is how you get all these warnings in both The Looney Tunes bluray as well as Tom And Jerry bluray about how these are the product of our time and that they may contain things inappropriate for children lol. Disney even does this(going by their Walt Disney Treasures DVD's)

Heck, check what's written on the back of the Tom & Jerry Vol.1 bluray.

kiguel182

Question about E3:

I can't watch two of the conferences online (Bethesda and Sony) because of timezones, does the GB youtube page posts trailers and stuff a long with the archives of the conferences? Or can I go there right in the morning and without fear of spoilers?

Question about E3:

I can't watch two of the conferences online (Bethesda and Sony) because of timezones, does the GB youtube page posts trailers and stuff a long with the archives of the conferences? Or can I go there right in the morning and without fear of spoilers?

Their youtube channel post the archive, no trailers. E3 trailers do go up on their site, posted by Marino from the site usually all week long.

robotrock

Banned
Question about E3:

They usually do, but also I haven't seen Giant Bomb upload a trailer at all since January.

Wow, what. That's a cool Pokemon. Are the 100% forms for the X and Y box art legendaries this cool?

Also is that 100% Zygarde gonna be in Sun and Moon?

There aren't any 100% forms other than Zygarde right now. It's still unknown exactly how this works, if it's like a Mega evolution or something else, or any details about it really. But it's in all the marketing for some weird reason.

I would have to imagine that Zygarde's form will be unlocked in Sun and Moon. The only version we have available at the moment is the snake looking one, and he's kinda shitty for a pokemon.

The next closest thing to that design would be Golurk.

Wow, what. That's a cool Pokemon. Are the 100% forms for the X and Y box art legendaries this cool?

Also is that 100% Zygarde gonna be in Sun and Moon?

OK

so

Given how Zygarde-centric the TCG and anime are right now - the current series in Japan is literally called Pokemon XY & Z - there was absolutely meant to be a Pokemon Z Version game released. But... they decided to skip that shit and do Sun & Moon, which is a much better decision frankly. It kind of left all this Pokemon Z stuff hanging though, so the anime just ran with it.

I imagine that, yeah, 100% Zygarde, and possibly 10% Zygarde will end up in Sun & Moon. Though god knows how they'll explain it. 100% probably involves some sort of merger with the X and Y legendaries, given the red and blue markings, so it'll be some nonsense.

The next closest thing to that design would be Golurk.

And Golurk is incredible.

250px-623Golurk.png

Question about E3:

The youtube archive is usually immediately up, you just have to bookmark it because I dont think it shows up on the youtube lage for a while

Volotaire

Question about E3:

This may help you Mr.

Yeh I did it last year. It will be called the 'Archive and Catch Up' thread this year after listening to some of the concerns in the 'spoiler culture' thread in the OT section.

This year there will be more archives, more jokes and more fun. If anyone's looking for GB archives, pop along in the thread and I will have them up very quickly.

Posting it next Monday.

Myggen

Their youtube channel post the archive, no trailers. E3 trailers do go up on their site, posted by Marino from the site usually all week long.

Since they`ve stopped posting trailers on the site outside of E3 I wouldn`t be too sure of them posting them during E3 either, Jeff mentioned that people hadn`t really noticed that they stopped posting them on the site. The trailers also really clutter up the site during E3. I have to imagine everyone go to YT for trailers these days.

They usually do, but also I haven't seen Giant Bomb upload a trailer at all since January.

They never posted the trailers to YT, just to their own site. So GB`s YT channel was always safe from announcement spoilers etc.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I don't want to alarm you, but GB's GotY 2014, "The Hat Man" is currently on sale and costs 24 Cents.

I love those monday steam sales, there are so many weird or TERRIBLE looking games on there. It's fun going through that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom