• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fight involving the most villain of the week Jedi ever that you know nothing about and never care about.

tumblr_mogwz8EQRg1s76756o1_500.gif

cy4IKRR.gif

those both look like shit

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Episode 2 is one of the worst experiences I've ever had watching a movie. Far and away the worst Star Wars, one of the genuine worst movies I've ever seen. There's nothing redeemable about the entire runtime.

Episode 3 is almost as bad though. I'm completely baffled by the people who say that's a decent movie.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Episode 3 is almost as bad though. I'm completely baffled by the people who say that's a decent movie.

I remember liking it the most out of the PT though that's not saying much. I really liked the scene where Anakin kills all the "Younglings". It was a bold move to show him rip their heads clean off, I didn't expect to see that.

anyway, we got The Force Awakens, we don't need to talk about bad Star Wars movies any more

we can pretend it never happened, for real

I have mixed feelings about TFA.
On the one hand I really liked the movie but on the other hand I read on the internet that it's a propaganda movie promoting white genocide and since I'm white I'm not so stoked about that.

TraBuch

Banned
Daisy Ridley is Rey. Daisy Ridley looks kinda like Keira Knightley. Keira Knightley played Sabe in Episode 1.

Is Rey a grown up Sabe?

danm999

Stockholm Syndrome.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan Escape from Monkey Island.
That game was SUCH a bummer. Fuck

"What if we took one of the most enjoyable elements from the series, Insult Sword Fighting, and redesigned huge portions of our game substituting it with non-human grunting so all the charm, humour and enjoyability of our gameplay died"

Fantastapotamus

Man, this fucking game.
Monkey Island 3 was so damn good, I don't care what people say...

Edit: Wow, never saw this.
The Battle for Naboo thing looks pretty much like the secret level in Rogue Squadron where you play an AT-ST. Guess they were testing the tech in that level? That's neat.

I hate those Star Wars prequels so fucking much. Even as a dumb kid I came out of Episode 1 knowing I didn't like it, but being totally incapable of articulating why.

The further we get from the release of Force Awakens the more I like it. It wasn't perfect in every way, but I care about all those new characters and can't wait to see what happens to them.

Brashnir

Man, this fucking game.
Monkey Island 3 was so damn good, I don't care what people say...

Edit: Wow, never saw this.
The Battle for Naboo thing looks pretty much like the secret level in Rogue Squadron where you play an AT-ST. Guess they were testing the tech in that level? That's neat.

Monkey Island 3 was great, this is not a controversial opinion.

that is Monkey Island 4, though. shudder

Hope it's not another 40 minutes of Overwatch tomorrow, but I'm sure it will be.

Course it will, they've had a full week to play it and UPF made it sound like they've only grown to enjoy it even more which was before the long weekend. I imagine the Bombcast will have a lot of talk and Beastcast will have very little.

Fantastapotamus

Course it will, they've had a full week to play it and UPF made it sound like they've only grown to enjoy it even more which was before the long weekend. I imagine bombcast will have a lot of talk and Beastcast will have very little.

Well, the Beastcast already had it's 40 minute OW discussion

danm999

High five man.
I was so shocked when I found out that an insane amount of people don't like MI3.
I still am.

People don't like MK3?

I mean it had rhyming insult sword fighting with a snooty French dude whose hair you got shaved off because you faked a lice outbreak. You ruined a shitty Shakespeare play by greasing up a bunch of cannonballs that were supposed to be juggled. You made a hang over cure to combat a voodoo spell that turned you into a little kid.

What more do people want?!

Megasoum

Banned
Da fuq at this family kissing talk on Vinny Vania. Never done that shit in my life.

In Québec we pretty much always kiss ladies on both cheeks. So Mens kiss womans and womans kiss other womans (no man on man action).

Obviously that's only for people you're familiar with. Friends/family etc.

Strangers you meet you just shake hand.

Tubobutts

Dan talking about recording things with a VCR made me remember trying to get my mom to record Rurouni Kenshin while I as at basketball practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom