• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a wrap, sweet ass stream. Especially since I don't play The Witcher.

Edit: No stream tomorrow.

Edit 2: Bombcast went into an unexpected tangent this week, Jefflr confirmations.

Rlan

Made this after watching Game Tapes:

lqATqyK.gif

Think it'll be useful this E3.

Tubobutts

NBA 2K16 is a great game and is the reason I'm not farther in the Witcher and Bloodborne and Dark Souls 2 and Fire Emblem. If you dont care about basketball though it's not worth it to see how bad the story is. Just watch the videos on YouTube.

Zaph

Have I missed them all this time, or have social media buttons just been added under Post Reply?

Rorie on this Extra Life stream is brilliant. Jeff telling him his ideas are against "company policy" ahahah

REDUCED FAT. REDUCED FAT. REDUCED FAT.

Rorie's a treasure

Megasoum

Banned
Made this after watching Game Tapes:

lqATqyK.gif

Think it'll be useful this E3.

Great gif

Also it still weirds me out to see Jeff with a wedding band lol. I'm sure I'll get used to it at some point.

Have I missed them all this time, or have social media buttons just been added under Post Reply?

Oh yeah... I thought you meant on GB but I just noticed them here... Yikes they are ugly and kinda in the way.

Also I don't know about the white theme but with the dark theme they pop-out WAYYY too much. Like it's the most colorful part of the screen so your eyes are automatically attracted to it... Yuck

This Extra Life Abridged video is just making me want another stream featuring Nina. Get her on the E3 commentary streams somehow. Her Raw Danger streams with Hot Scoops are great too.

Yay
Filed Under: Crash Bandicoot, PlatinumGames, Meditation, Quake, Doom, Poker Night at the Inventory, No Man's Sky, Overwatch, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan, Xbox One, Submarine, Urinal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom