• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubobutts

I hope a bunch of stuff to record means Austin had time for Total Warhammer.

I wonder why Vinny likes the Witcher but not Warhammer Fantasy. It's basically the same as the Witcher except stupider.

I'm pretty addicted to Overwatch. It's just so easy to get into. The matches last the right amount of time, the assortment of heros gives me lots of options, nothing is too overly out of balance, at least at my level of play.

The "DLC" handkerchief within the first 20 minutes of Blood & Wine was just so stupidly on the nose and hilarious, I loved it. Just like their "DRM" gag in the vanilla game.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I watched the new Monster Factory, and it's incredible that Second Life manages to get weirder EVERY TIME I SEE IT. It's never the same or not as weird. Every time I see someone else playing Second Life it's fucking weirder than the last time.

Lijik

Im catching up on Vinnyvania, and Austin here is my case for Castlevania 64:
40uwcWK.png

b6H21Bl.png

Thank you for reading.

Im catching up on Vinnyvania, and Austin here is my case for Castlevania 64:

Thank you for reading.

Is Castlevania the best series when it comes to skeletons? Between this and the ghost ship snipers in rocking chairs from Rondo, it's hard to think of another series that does them better.

I don't know what it is about the voice acting in this Witcher 3 DLC, but it's campy in the wrong way for me. Seems like it would get very distracting. (I haven't played the original game.)

I watched the new Monster Factory, and it's incredible that Second Life manages to get weirder EVERY TIME I SEE IT. It's never the same or not as weird. Every time I see someone else playing Second Life it's fucking weirder than the last time.

It is the weird singularity. It keeps sucking in all the weird and therefore becomes weirder itself.

Curufinwe

Watching Game Tapes it's interesting to find out Jeff was a PC Master Race guy long before it was a meme.
He's bitter about the popularity of so many late 90s console games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom