• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I'm not gonna demand it at all, but I really think it would be entertaining to watch vinny play through the whole thing.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
It would certainly be more interesting than all those 2D games who all kinda feel like the same with a varying amount of quality

Guess Who

Banned
I know I haven't been in this thread much over the past couple of months, but what?

some people are still real butthurt about GBEast playing all of life is strange and think it has something to do with rabid fans and not just GBEast actually quite liking the game

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I'd like to see them do one of the handheld Igavanias, just to cap things off. Maybe Aria of Sorrow or something. But yeah, we definitely don't need to see all of them after that

Patryn

I'd like to see them do one of the handheld Igavanias, just to cap things off. Maybe Aria of Sorrow or something. But yeah, we definitely don't need to see all of them after that

Symphony of the Night has to be the capper, right?

It totally feels like they're just building to that.

Fox318

Try watching him play on ultra at 60fps on PC after playing on low at 20 FPS on PC. Even more depressing. Can't wait to buy a real PC in the fall.

your face when playing the witcher on ultra

image.php

SomberOwl

The Tomorrow Children has resurfaced and is getting a beta this week. Hopefully they have another look at this game.

I feel like this game has been popping up and going dark for a long time. How long ago was this thing revealed. Feels like forever ago.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Black and White runs on a Geforce 2 mate.

Oh no, I think you misunderstood!
When I said B&W I wasn't talking about Black&White but rather Blood&Wine, the latest expansion for Witcher 3. I can see how that could be confusing to some people though, I hope my comment about waiting for a better CPU makes more sense now.

If they can play through fucking Bloodlines (ugh) they can play the GBA games. At least Aria.

I remember bloodlines from when I was younger being fucking awful and watching them play it now confirms this

I went wiki diving and found this, though

GamesRadar named Castlevania: Bloodlines the 8th best Genesis game of all time out of a list of 25. Game Informer's Tim Turi [...]He also called it "one of the most overlooked treasures in the franchise." GameZone ranked it as the fourth best Castlevania title

do what now

further proof the genesis is garbage

I remember bloodlines from when I was younger being fucking awful and watching them play it now confirms this

I went wiki diving and found this, though

GamesRadar named Castlevania: Bloodlines the 8th best Genesis game of all time out of a list of 25. Game Informer's Tim Turi [...]He also called it "one of the most overlooked treasures in the franchise." GameZone ranked it as the fourth best Castlevania title

do what now

further proof the genesis is garbage

Well, you know, Tim Turi is a long-term Sonic fan. He had to say a lot of dumb shit for his cause.

oti

Banned
I have the odd feeling they'll drop Overwatch like a hot potato not too long from now. With the exception of Jason maybe.

Level 31 in Overwatch and not a single Skin/Pose for the 3 main characters I use.

I started trying to use Zarya because I good a Orange Skin for her.

Also not even 1000 coins yet either.

Zaph

Level 31 in Overwatch and not a single Skin/Pose for the 3 main characters I use.

Level 34 and same. Nothing for Mercy outside of a couple sprays.

Out of all the levelling boxes, I've only received 1 legendary and 2 epic skins for characters I never play. I'm in half a mind to buy 50 boxes to see if there's any merit to the theory they contain better rewards - buy I guess that means Blizzard won.

Wonder if it's something like Hearthstone's hidden Pity Timer?

Rainmaker

Banned

Getting cool skins for characters I don't normally play has led me to play those characters more and I usually end up liking them. What a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom