• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
could someone possibly help me locate GBEast's playthrough of Life is Strange in the right order? There are a few videos on Youtube and then there are a few premium videos, and I'm not sure what order they're in...

Myggen

Ah. Thank you.

pmmj1WG.gif

Myggen

Greg Miller will be on the next Danswers

Yep. Danny talked about it for a few minutes on his YouTube thing. They`re retooling the format into more of an interview about the life and experiences of the guests and not so much general life advice. Sounds smart.

Yep. Danny talked about it for a few minutes on his YouTube thing. They`re retooling the format into more of an interview about the life and experiences of the guests and not so much general life advice. Sounds smart.

That makes a lot sense. They were already kinda heading in that direction with long interview digressions and picking questions specifically geared to the guest's experiences.

LiK

Jeff explaining the history of Giant Bomb's start on Gamescast is something entirely new. Don't think he mentioned it this clearly before. altho I did like Arrow Pointing Down podcast too.

edit: hehe, Colin mentioned the GB OT on GAF. Jeff confirms he still lurks here!

Nice to see Duskers QL finally the way, that game is fantastic. It is basically anxiety in video game form. The look and mood is fantastic and the interface is great

Jeff explaining the history of Giant Bomb's start on Gamescast is something entirely new. Don't think he mentioned it this clearly before. altho I did like Arrow Pointing Down podcast too.

edit: hehe, Colin mentioned the GB OT on GAF. Jeff confirms he still lurks here!

I thought they were specifically talking about the Bombcast threads? He does probably do the same in here, though.

kiguel182

I might listen to that. I didn't like the old format with the extremely personal questions. It reminded me of OT Gaf threads.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Hitman Stuff
When I walked out after massage-killing the dude some guard asked me if I had some room on the schedule and 47 said "Sorry, I have a meeting with a General".
Dan would have loved that.

Watched the parts of the Old Games Show I fell asleep during. I still love that feature! I do miss Jeff rummaging through a container of old game carts back on the old console-specific streams though.

Holy shit E3 is so close. Found out im not starting my new job till July too so i get to lay around all day and watch all the content, though i won't have any food because I'll be fasting :(

Guess Who

Banned
BRAD: Alright Dan, after last time I've decided I'm gonna take your ideas with a big grain of salt.

DAN: Throw a brick at that guy's head in the middle of a giant crowd.

BRAD: [obliges]

Ashby

Hey guys, is there any audio versions of the videos Jeff did with the Kinda Funny guys that have been coming out? Want to have something to listen to on the commute home today.

LiK

Hey guys, is there any audio versions of the videos Jeff did with the Kinda Funny guys that have been coming out? Want to have something to listen to on the commute home today.

Audio versions for non Patrons come out Friday, iirc

popo

Oh my god this England Portugal game is so fucking boring I just want to die. Don't even care that we are winning. Euro 2016 boner deflating fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom