• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

Ok I have a decent amount of free time this Summer I have a delivery job and I want to start the podcast. So my question would be where is the best place to start. I dont know much about these guys and I dont mind listening to old episodes as long as its not 70% current events so what would you guys recommend?

I know that there`s people who still begin from the start with the Bombcast and go from there, but I have no idea how that is, heh. You should at least listen to the new episodes as they`re released, others with more experience of going back to earlier episodes than me will be better at guiding you to the earlier stuff. I`ve pretty much listened to the Bombcast since day 1 so have never needed to go back.

There`s probably over 1000 hours of just the Bombcast at this point.

A wave of fear swept over me when Jason chugged that red bull because I realized how easy it would be for someone to kill the duders.

This is a weird post.

Ok I have a decent amount of free time this Summer I have a delivery job and I want to start the podcast. So my question would be where is the best place to start. I dont know much about these guys and I dont mind listening to old episodes as long as its not 70% current events so what would you guys recommend?

It's very tough to answer that question but I found this to be a nice introduction to most people who asked me about wanting to jump in the podcast. The E3 ones are always incredible and of course can't end this without mentioning the first ever bombcast with Dan and Jason.

I know that there`s people who still begin from the start with the Bombcast and go from there, but I have no idea how that is, heh. You should at least listen to the new episodes as they`re released, others with more experience of going back to earlier episodes than me will be better at guiding you to the earlier stuff. I`ve pretty much listened to the Bombcast since day 1 so have never needed to go back.

There`s probably over 1000 hours of just the Bombcast at this point.

It's very tough to answer that question but I found this to be a nice introduction to most people who asked me about wanting to jump in the podcast. The E3 ones are always incredible and of course can't end this without mentioning the first ever bombcast with Dan and Jason.

Awesome thanks guys cant wait to start!

mintyice

A Website About Video Games

7nlBzlq.png

Tubobutts

I hope someone captured Jeff's knife moves for use in a giant bomb fighting game.

And I really hope they wear the hats during the next Mario Party Party.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Whoa, Rock of Ages 2. First game was so good.

I loved the first one but really? I wouldn't have expected that to be the next thing out of ACE Team. Wonder if that was especially successful compared to their last few games.

Also fuck you, whoever hacked into the internet and made every source say that the original Rock of Ages came out five years ago. Rude joke to play on people.

Salarians

I loved the first one but really? I wouldn't have expected that to be the next thing out of ACE Team. Wonder if that was especially successful compared to their last few games.

Also fuck you, whoever hacked into the internet and made every source say that the original Rock of Ages came out five years ago. Rude joke to play on people.
It's unexpected for sure. RoA always seemed like the "forgotten" ACE Team game to me. But I'll happily play it.

I do wish they'd make Zeno Clash 3 or another new "weird" game. Abyss Odyssey, too, had a cool style and tone even if I didn't love the gameplay.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
It's unexpected for sure. RoA always seemed like the "forgotten" ACE Team game to me. But I'll happily play it.

I do wish they'd make Zeno Clash 3 or another new "weird" game. Abyss Odyssey, too, had a cool style and tone even if I didn't love the gameplay.

Their last game had a great style for it too with the B Sci-fi movie premise, but also didn't sound like it was a great game. I'm sure I'll get it eventually but I haven't tried it myself.

Salarians

Their last game had a great style for it too with the B Sci-fi movie premise, but also didn't sound like it was a great game. I'm sure I'll get it eventually but I haven't tried it myself.
I liked it, but I didn't love it. The aesthetic and the tone were cool but the mechanics were kind of... whatever. You should play it if you have an affinity for B movies.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
If you just want to make a gif from a video, gifcam is great.

Myggen

The Giant Beastcast - Episode 54
Podcast - Today at 12:00 PM

Quick Look: Omnibus
Video - Today at 3:00 PM

Quick Look Live!: Mirror's Edge Catalyst
Live Show - Today at 6:00 PM

Unprofessional Fridays: 06/03/2016
Live Show - Tomorrow at 12:00 AM

Quick Look: Duskers
Video - Tomorrow at 3:00 PM

The Second Half of That Hitman DLC: Marrakesh

The 8th Annual E3 Banner Contest
Article - Tomorrow at 9:00 PM

Quick Look: Wasted
Video - Sunday at 3:00 PM

Content.

MG310

Content.

Daaaamn. I thought boxes would be going on the big truck by tomorrow.

Content.

Still no warhammer QL

Fml

Megasoum

Banned
With a GTA 1080 on the way I decided to re-install GTA5 to play around in it with everything maxed out.

I just realized that since I have a "social club" copy of the game I have no fucking idea how to re-download it lol. I imagine I need to find the launcher somewhere but I'm not seeing it on the official website.

Pisses me off now that company don't use Steam.

Edit: Ok I think I found it... Now I just need to remember my password.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom