• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
You knew Konami was going to make MGS pachinko soon but man. Those fox engine remakes of classic MGS3 scenes are ice cold daggers in my direction.

You and me both.

Yup, but I feel bad for the Islamic devs the most that'll be at the show. The hot weather and working super hard without any food or water is gonna be real rough.

The best part are their night shows so you'll be in good shape for those!

Oh yeah, I'll be good for the night streams as well (which i think are Bethesda on Sunday and Sony on Monday) and the rest of the shows through the week which is good.

Lunar FC

The new Top Gear isn't that terrible I guess. Kind of losses the UK vibe with Matt LeBlanc as a host. Also wish they had three hosts. Could of been worse.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't they say on something recently that the video podcast would be a stream of the "live" recording before they put it out for real in the usual manner?

I didn't think that was news. I wonder if they will actually do it live though as it basically means they can never talk about things that release Tuesday unless they record that day too. Maybe their goal is to just record Tuesdays now?

Zaph

Didn't they say on something recently that the video podcast would be a stream of the "live" recording before they put it out for real in the usual manner?

I didn't think that was news. I wonder if they will actually do it live though as it basically means they can never talk about things that release Tuesday unless they record that day too. Maybe their goal is to just record Tuesdays now?

Live for premium members, achieved on YouTube for everyone else. And yup, recording and releasing on Tuesday (mixing live means very little post work needed by Brad).

Megasoum

Banned
The new Top Gear isn't that terrible I guess. Kind of losses the UK vibe with Matt LeBlanc as a host. Also wish they had three hosts. Could of been worse.

Matt Leblanc is the only good thing about the new TG.

Also, ExtraGear, the web show is better than the main show

Curufinwe

Is not being able to go an hour without urinating healthy?

It seems like Dan can't get thru anything but a sub-60 minute QL without a pee break.

bao2VTJ.png

Megasoum

Banned
You mean Matt?

I'm half way through Extra Gear, and uhh this is way better then the main show. But seriously, more fucking celebrity interviews? God, we can't get away from it.

Whoops, fixed the typo.

Yeah didn't care much about the interview in Extra Gear but at least they don't do the lap.

I wish it was longer too. For example this week the Sabine segment was good but it would have been amazing if they did a lap of the ring with her.

Ok I have a decent amount of free time this Summer I have a delivery job and I want to start the podcast. So my question would be where is the best place to start. I dont know much about these guys and I dont mind listening to old episodes as long as its not 70% current events so what would you guys recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom