• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
They do though? They even have Steam Achievments

You can buy the game on Steam and get a steam version but if you buy it from anywhere other than Steam directly then you get a Social Club key instead.

I guess that's the price to pay to have a game for cheaper than the ridiculous CDN$ prices on Steam.

Megasoum

Banned
THE FUCK arghhh... Even on the social club website they have download links for Steam (which leads to the steam store page) or the "Rockstar Warehouse" where I can buy the game.... Sigh

Edit: Thank fucking god I finally found it... This was a dumb experience.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
THE FUCK arghhh... Even on the social club website they have download links for Steam (which leads to the steam store page) or the "Rockstar Warehouse" where I can buy the game.... Sigh

Edit: Thank fucking god I finally found it... This was a dumb experience.

That's exactly why I'd rather pay the Steam premium than having to deal with weird stores, even if that weird story happens to be Rockstar's store.

This is up there with the dumbest/best GB pictures.

2843330-dan-pog.gif

Drew killed a Yoshi.

nintendo killed all of them around 1995

Oh geeze, apparently a Hitman sign fell at PAX and hit Alexa Ray Corriea in the head, giving her a concussion and keeping out of work (and away from televisions, computers, and games) for a month. :(

we are going to have a 20-man tournament to find out who did this, and whoever wins fights him for the PAX wrestling world title

She is one of the founders of the Indie Love Coalition, and it sounds like this happened at a Kinda Funny event...

and Greg Miller is well known for beating motherfuckers over the head with advertising...

Salarians

She said Samit may have straight saved her life by attempting to get her out of its way. Sounded scary as hell...
Yeah, getting a concussion sounds scary enough, but having something big and heavy enough to cause one fall onto you is terrifying. I imagine it could have been a lot worse than it was. :(

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hey guys, I figure you could use these dead batteries, 10 year old video cards, and this beat up PC case as well as this sticky Mad Catz controller. Keep up the great work!

This is from the KindaFunny GamesCast but the twitter video you linked is from the Patreon exclusive video where it's a one-on-one interview between Greg and Jeff.

Oh I see, I'm in the process of watching this and I'm wondering if they'll ever be alone lol. Oh well, still, these are better than nothing that's for sure.

JonCha

Not particularly excited for Mirror's Edge but I'm interested to see their reactions. It seems like Drew is the biggest fan of the crew of the first game ... I also feel like DICE is on a hiding to nothing with this, really, as any small change will immediately turn some portion of fans away.

Not particularly excited for Mirror's Edge but I'm interested to see their reactions. It seems like Drew is the biggest fan of the crew of the first game ... I feel like DICE is on a hiding to nothing with this, really, as any small change will immediately turn some portion of fans away.

I'm real excited for it, been waiting too long for a new Mirror's Edge. If the sequel gives me even abit of the atmosphere/feel of the previous game then that's great.

The Hitman videos are my favorite GBWest videos in some time. Their inability to understand core concepts after so many hours of play would be infuriating if they weren't so funny. Brad throwing a coin directly at the waiter who was looking at him and then wondering why the guy wasn't distracted is just one example. I was laughing so hard at these idiots for trying so hard to steal a key when Brad STARTED the mission by deliberately taking the lock pick so they would have less problems with locked doors. Then once they steal the key Brad ends up using the lock pick any way. What a pair of bumbling fools. I get so much enjoyment out of these videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom