• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
Ok re-watching the AC: Rogue quicklook right now and I kinda want to play it lol.

Still not sure I'd pay 15$ for it though...

Also, those French Canadian accents are hilarious

OkayRene

Looks like Cities Skyline is on sale this weekend for $10 on Steam. Think it will also go on summer sale in a few weeks?

yami4ct

I had Taco Bell as well tonight. Had a Chalupa, a cheesy Gordita Crunch, some nachos and a fry from McDonalds.

First time with the Gordita Crunch. It was pretty tasty, but I might not get the jalapeno cheese on it the next time. I like it on its own, but as someone who wants the supreme version with Sour Cream and Tomatoes, it's a bit much.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I'm 40 minutes in Hitman and they are standing right in front of their last target.
How the hell are there still 100 minutes left? Not that I'm complaining.

I'm just staring at this crunchwrap supreme, knowing it must be eaten, but literally anything else in the world is more appealing than eating more right now...

Bacon

I always order way more than I can actually eat at Taco Bell. Then I eat it all anyway and want to die for the rest of the day and then don't get Taco Bell for another 3 months.

I ate half of it and gave up
giphy.gif

Time to lie down forever

BigBoss

Ok re-watching the AC: Rogue quicklook right now and I kinda want to play it lol.

Still not sure I'd pay 15$ for it though...

Also, those French Canadian accents are hilarious

I recently played through the PC version, its shorter than any mainline AC game but if you need more Black Flag in your life you'll enjoy it.

Duskers quick look is pretty good. Not sure it's a game I would play (seems a little stressful), but Austin does a solid job of keeping things entertaining while explaining a pretty complicated game.

Lijik

Should I buy Saints Row 4? I played it for about an hour when it came out and while I enjoyed it, it also felt like a game I would probably get bored of relatively quickly.
the storyline is fun to see through, and the powers in the open world make for a nice break between the main missions

depending on how long its been since you last played a saints row the whole side missions to unlock main missions set up may drag for you.

Do all Americans pronounce chassis wrong? People mispronouncing things generally doesn't annoy me, but I hear this so often that it's slowly beginning to drive me crazy.

Should I buy Saints Row 4? I played it for about an hour when it came out and while I enjoyed it, it also felt like a game I would probably get bored of relatively quickly.

Do you side with Saints Row 2 or Saints Row 3 in the great Saints Row war?

yami4ct

Dan is supremely bad at Hitman. There's killing people in funny ways and there's skillfully killing people in funny ways. Dan's advice is certainly not in section 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom