• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salarians

wIpzGYz.jpg

MG310

It was the best game of 2015 and complete bullshit at the same time..and that's before they started patching all of that dark business into the Mother Base menu.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Dan is supremely bad at Hitman. There's killing people in funny ways and there's skillfully killing people in funny ways. Dan's advice is certainly not in section 2.

To be fair to Dan, Brad seems unteachable. How many times does he kill someone and just stand over the corpse for like 20 seconds before finally dragging it?

Anjin M

I'm way behind on this thread, so time to catch up.

• Skip the Ubisoft bundle and get the Narrative bundle instead. Cibile, 80 Days, Sorcery, Shadowrun, and more all for 10 dollars!
  • I really like Saints Row 4. If you liked the humor and writing in The Third, I think you would like this. And the super powers were fun.
  • The only game that was robbed was The Witcher 3. Got on the list out of guilt.
Also, I just realized that I need to buy Stellaris so that I can give my leader the title Stree Overlord.

MG310

I wonder if there's a costume that allows you to walk freely with that battle axe....because I bet throwing that is incredible.

Lunar FC

There needs to be way in Hitman for you to be following somebody and then be able to quickly grab them and throw them into a doorway.

Joeku

I wonder if there's a costume that allows you to walk freely with that battle axe....because I bet throwing that is incredible.

I sure hope the USA level has a renfair in it.

Or maybe a level gets released after this season that just has you performing a medieval assassination.

MG310

I sure hope the USA level has a renfair in it.

Or maybe a level gets released after this season that just has you performing a medieval assassination.

Metropolitan Museum-alike with Arms and Armor wing so you can just hang out in a full suit of armor carrying a sword/axe

Noaloha

Not to derail into a McElroy discussion, but I love how Amiibo Corner has adapted the formula of Things I Bought At Sheetz, where the first episode is dumb, and awkward, and off the cuff,and has evolved into a weird highly produced thing.

It aint that, so much as it's just taking a one-note goof and taking it, step by step, to extremes. Any extreme; it's cool as as long as you commit. Gods bless improv school.

I was looking at the Duskers quick look on youtube and apparently people don't like Austin content. Do I even want to know why? I could certainly guess a few reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom