• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at the Duskers quick look on youtube and apparently people don't like Austin content. Do I even want to know why? I could certainly guess a few reasons.

Because to them, the only thing worse than a games writer who doesn't shy away from social issues is one who's also a person of color. Every QL with Austin gets a consistent wave of thumbs-downs as soon as it's posted; it's pathetic.

Salarians

tumblr_o80ykdQJzs1sdw5mro1_1280.png

Fake edit:
You know what'd be cool? If Alex and Patrick recorded a one off Bombin' the AM, pretending as if the show never ended. I love the Beastcast and I love Match 3, but I miss it.

i'd say hitdan, despite them being infuriatingly awful at the game

the weird promotional videos and stuff are what make demo derby so great, not necessarily the games themselves, and this episode lacked a lot of those

What do you mean "despite?" Part of the greatness of HitDan is how shitty they are at the game.

Also, they just need to stay in the fifth and sixth console generations for Demo Derby to work best. I don't think 360 demo discs provide the best riff material.

tumblr_o80ykdQJzs1sdw5mro1_1280.png

Fake edit:
You know what'd be cool? If Alex and Patrick recorded a one off Bombin' the AM, pretending as if the show never ended. I love the Beastcast and I love Match 3, but I miss it.

Have to say, used to trip me up when I click on a QL and see many dislikes, thinking it's, you know, a bad video. Now I know it means it's a GBeast QL.

I think that Bombin' did a better job of integrating contributors from outside of the site into GB styled content better than the guest articles do. I'm a little disappointed that the rotating 4th chair on the Beastcast is just a dead joke now; not because Jeff isn't great but because I thought it was another good way to get guests on the site.

Jeff and Dan watch Brad play through Sunshine. He's never played it before, apparently.

Didn't Metal Gear Scanlon 5 show that they shouldn't do endurance runs of games that are fucking ass?

Tubobutts

Speaking of E3, an assassins creed sword cane is only $10 on Amazon so how's the time to buy one if Ubisoft requested for you to be there.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sometimes I like to think about how much Ryan would rip on Dan if they had become co-workers.

Probably a lot. Probably a lot.

kadotsu

Banned
Speaking of E3, an assassins creed sword cane is only $10 on Amazon so how's the time to buy one if Ubisoft requested for you to be there.

I hope they go full carny this year. Make a stuntmen drop into a haystack and swap in Fassbender to promote the movie. I want larp fights for For Honor. I want Yves to do a line of coke for Wildlands.

Megasoum

Banned
I'm surprised that nobody is selling AC Rogue in the BST thread. Normally people always end up with a bunch of leftovers from bundles.

I guess not that many people actually had Rogue to begin with lol

capinslapin asked:If I were to put a hidden microphone in Giant Bomb production meetings, would that microphone pick up discussion of bumping the video resolution up to 1080p?

No. Doing 1080p right (meaning not using some low-bitrate consumer grade shit box) is a zillion dollars. We’ll get there someday, but not until we can get there across the board.

Wait their videos aren't 1080p

could've fooled me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom