• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
Do most people need it in 1080 anyway? I almost never full screen a giantbomb video.

I pretty much always full screen but the quality is good enough most of the time right now.

I wish they would change their player and the site design before investing in more bandwidth.

Lijik

having played a bit of wasted because it came in the humble monthly bundle, i wonder if theyre going to actually get anywhere in the ql or if its just going to be 30 minutes of never getting past the first floor because they get screwed over by the hunter system.

Megasoum

Banned
I rented Quantum Break at the library on friday.... I'm 30min in right now and I couldn't give less of a shit about what is happening...

Tubobutts

I hope they go full carny this year. Make a stuntmen drop into a haystack and swap in Fassbender to promote the movie. I want larp fights for For Honor. I want Yves to do a line of coke for Wildlands.
I could totally see them having Larpers run around the audience fighting for For Honor. They were the ones that had the laser tag thing for no reason weren't they?

Salarians

Giant Bomb 23: Do you refer to your printer as 'Daddy?'
tumblr_mxmn7trwRO1qeuiqyo2_400.gif

fleck0

Naked Soldier(s) for best new character.

laugh every time he shows up, which has been often and I'm only halfway through.

edit: just finished the Hitman run. Brad is the new hitman I expect him to show up at the inevitable AGDQ Hitman™ run.

Witcher 3: New Witcher 2 like hoodie armor gives Gerald not so great looking bangs but looks cool.
I rented Quantum Break at the library on friday.... I'm 30min in right now and I couldn't give less of a shit about what is happening...
It is a very boring ass plot.
just give me 60FPS
I don't give a god damn about how good it looks
60fps on everything. I want soap opera look in studio.
Giant Bomb 23: Do you refer to your printer as 'Daddy?'
That was good moment.

I don't understand the Taco Bell thing. Tried a KFC/Taco Bell because of Giant Bomb for the first time. The taco made me sick and the chicken tasted like fish.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Look, you don't eat fast food because it's good.

You eat it because it's bad in a way you need it.

I've spent hundreds on meals but give me a piece of KFC and I'll be happy.

Jintor

junk food is definitely a craving thing, not a delicious thing.

i will admit incredibly fatty kfc chicken is my jam. my horrible, horrible jam

Antiwhippy

I once combined mcdonald pancakes and kfc fried chicken to make a pseudo chicken and waffles.

It was both one of the saddest and most delicious meals of my life.

Look, you don't eat fast food because it's good.

You eat it because it's bad in a way you need it.

I've spent hundreds on meals but give me a piece of KFC and I'll be happy.

Hey, I'm from a small town. I've never had fast food!

The burrito made me very sick and the chicken made me close. I imagine KFC and Taco Bell are better when they are not combined.

But it's a block from me and I was curious because of Giant Bomb. I feel let down.

Tubobutts

I'm going to use the knowledge I gained from HitDan to see if I can complete Marrakesh in less than four hours.

Oh wait it didn't download.

Antiwhippy

Hey, I'm from a small town. I've never had fast food!

The burrito made me very sick and the chicken made me close. I imagine KFC and Taco Bell are better when they are not combined.

But it's a block from me and I was curious because of Giant Bomb. I feel let down.

It just means that you have managed to not have the chemicals in those food alter your brain to make it think it's delicious.

Consider yourself blessed as we wallow in this terrible, delicious curse.

fleck0

Cheesy Gordita Crunch & a few pieces of fried chicken for the gal & I.

I had been looking forward to trying fast food for a long time but I'm let down by their recommendations.

You innately knew to get a CheeGor Crunch your first time? You will be back because it is your destiny.

It just means that you have managed to not have the chemicals in those food alter your brain to make it think it's delicious.

Consider yourself blessed as we wallow in this terrible, delicious curse.

Hey now, I love fried chicken as much as the next guy.

Y'all get out of this and start making your own chicken. It is always better.

You innately knew to get a CheeGor Crunch your first time? You will be back because it is your destiny.

There are paths we do not choose for ourselves but are chosen for us.

jaina

Is Bethesda doing a Sunday show this year?
Off the top of my head, there's Dishonored 2...and I ran out.

Yes they are doing one. Same shows as last year, except for Square Enix. (And Nintendo starting immediately with Treehouse streams)
Ok re-watching the AC: Rogue quicklook right now and I kinda want to play it lol.
Still not sure I'd pay 15$ for it though...
Also, those French Canadian accents are hilarious
I'm waiting until Rogue is <$8 in a steam sale. Might make it this year, has been down to $12 in the past months.
Man I am loving Hitdan. I assume at this point they'll do the other episodes as they come out, right?
I really hope so.
After all the effort put into developing a series title? Sure!
The Second Half of That Hitman DLC:

jaina

they should record the selection process for the ones they end up using

i can't imagine that being a long discussion
similar to our OT title selection. Weeklong discussions during the nomination phase and then snap judgements by max 2 people when time has run out.

similar to our OT title selection. Weeklong discussions during the nomination phase and then snap judgements by max 2 people when time has run out.

if it's anything like our selection progress, two things will happen-

A-They will choose a winner, and when they use it they'll use a completely different one they came up with that looks completely horrible

2-They will choose a winner, but then slap a giant Giant Bomb logo that will block half the banner because it was too offensive

Yes they are doing one. Same shows as last year, except for Square Enix. (And Nintendo starting immediately with Treehouse streams

Aw Square Enix had a decent show last year. I think. Can't remember much beyond Nier 2. But that was dope.

On Bethesda, I remembered the new Prey 2. Sadly not the old Prey 2 but per press sneak fucks, it's a spiritual successor to System Shock.

hamchan

A KFC meal consists of it tasting amazing for a while but then it quickly falls off a cliff and you just feel guilty that you ate it.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
All about their biscuits. I love their biscuits so much I wanna take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom