• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strax

Def Jux is garbage-tier.

ufdup.png

Def Jux and Rhymesayers were the best thing in music 2000-2005

Anticon (besides Sage Francis) was garbage-tier

you're garbage tier!

Indeed

Scizzy

Caugh up on Friends at the Table (Austin's podcast). A hot new track by Future Cyberpunk Riff Raff *might* be the key uniting the galaxy?

This thing is something special.

I despise Cyber Riff Raff and never find him a tenth as funny as everyone else. To think he was saved in place of sweet, sweet Tower and then had to drag down what was still one of the best scenes in the history of the series at the end of this past episode. I am angry on the internet.

TraBuch

Banned
ufdup.png

Def Jux and Rhymesayers were the best thing in music 2000-2005

Anticon (besides Sage Francis) was garbage-tier

Atmosphere was garbage. E&A was garbage. Cannibal Ox was garbage. Cage was garbage. Brother Ali was garbage. Aesop was garbage. Del put out his worst shit with Def Jux. Perceptionists were alright, although Akrobatik was a thousand times better than Mr Lif and Lif was the only one signed to Def Jux, I think. I don't like El-P but recognize his talent.

Looking back, I really don't like early to mid 2000s underground shit. Now that I think about it, the best thing to come out of Def Jux or Rhymesayers is that Freeway and Jake One album. That shit was fantastic.

robotrock

Banned
oh helllll yes, apparently Overwatch is doing that respawn as a random hero thing for the Brawl this week.

I didn't get to check this out in the beta but i wanted to check it out after jeff was talking about it

oh helllll yes, apparently Overwatch is doing that respawn as a random hero thing for the Brawl this week.

I didn't get to check this out in the beta but i wanted to check it out after jeff was talking about it

It's a really fun, messy mode. I like it a lot, being kept on your toes. It challenges you to be good with heroes you aren't used to and also encourages staying alive as long as possible for the ultimates.

Strax

Atmosphere was garbage. E&A was garbage. Cannibal Ox was garbage. Cage was garbage. Brother Ali was garbage. Aesop was garbage. Del put out his worst shit with Def Jux. Perceptionists were alright, although Akrobatik was a thousand times better than Mr Lif and Lif was the only one signed to Def Jux, I think. I don't like El-P but recognize his talent.

Looking back, I really don't like early to mid 2000s underground shit. Now that I think about it, the best thing to come out of Def Jux or Rhymesayers is that Freeway and Jake One album. That shit was fantastic.

We'll never be friends :(

I'm looking forward to a Total Warhammer quick look because I can't play it and it make be very happy every time they say they wish fantasy was 40k.
Because killing fantasy completely wasn't enough.

I like that Austins Twitter is just him telling people he doesn't like Space Marines.

I hope we get a quick look of Warhammer Total War Warhammer because I'm not going to get to play it for years. And also fantasy Sicily is on the map but not playable but maybe conquerable?

And fantasy Scandanavia is pre order dlc.

I'm hoping we get a Total Warhammer quick look tomorrow. And then I can complain about them complaining about it not being 40k.

I hope it's Warhammer

Gbeast should record a Total Warhammer quick look so I don't have to watch YouTubers.

Dan should play Total Warhammer next UPF.

I'm still just hoping for a Total Warhammer quick look.

Will we get a No Go Show for Total Warhammer?

He still hasn't done a Total Warhammer quick look.

What if I didn't really like Patrick but Austin was my second favorite up until he didn't do a Total War: Warhammer quick look?

I still believe there will be a Total Warhammer quick look. Just like I still believe they'll do another Crusader Kings play date.

Careful you might have to censor that P****

Where is the Total Warhammer quick look that they talked about?

You can rest now.

TraBuch

Banned
I think I'd rather listen to Psychological Records shit over the majority of Def Jux and Rhymesayers. Most of them are bad rappers but Necro is a dope producer.

Why do so many care about a game based on ugly dolls that you have to paint yourself? I need Vinny's Age of Barbarian Extended Edition Quick Look stat!

Madness.

Megasoum

Banned
Re watching the two Rare Replay quicklook while waiting for stuff to download at work... I should really play more of that thing. Bought it and barely touched it. I should at least start a Banjo N&B game.

even setting aside personal tastes and all that, saying The Cold Vein is garbage pretty much throws my trust of your musical taste in the trash

Cage was probably garbage but I liked him anyway. those 2001-2002 Lif, El-P, CanOx, and Aesop albums are all stone cold classics though

ugh TraBuch you disgust me

TraBuch

Banned
even setting aside personal tastes and all that, saying The Cold Vein is garbage pretty much throws my trust of your musical taste in the trash

Cage was probably garbage but I liked him anyway. those 2001-2002 Lif, El-P, CanOx, and Aesop albums are all stone cold classics though

ugh TraBuch you disgust me

They're better than Immortal Technique, at least.

Strax

Has the site been giving people problems today. I can't watch or listen to anything but I can visit the site with out problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom