• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bombcast is coming as usual tomorrow, right ? Not listed in the Coming Up section, although that has been acting up a few days now.

Also, are they doing prediction stuff for E3?

Man, I wonder what Alex would look like in a full beard.

70e267b6a09ad76e85b6f2af917f89aacd269b4b_r.jpg

Quick Look: Raiden V
VIDEO ON JUN 08, 2016 06:00 AM

Spoilers:
Beast QL, Alex doesn't like it.

Bombcast is coming as usual tomorrow, right ? Not listed in the Coming Up section, although that has been acting up a few days now.

Also, are they doing prediction stuff for E3?
Bombcast is never in upcoming.

Caugh up on Friends at the Table (Austin's podcast). A hot new track by Future Cyberpunk Riff Raff *might* be the key uniting the galaxy?

This thing is something special.

Sakwoff

Listened to Danswers while running some errands, legit teared up during the cancer segment while walking through busy downtown. Old woman asked me whether I was okay. Must have looked like I just heard bad news.

Gotta choose my podcasts more carefully for the occasion next time I guess. But man, what a great piece of podcasting.

Strax

Judging from the first 30 mins Greg Miller can be somewhat likeable. Good stuff.

His point about co-workers/school friends hanging out all the time but after you get a new job or graduate that relationship stops out of nowhere was something that really stuck with me. In the last 10 year or so I've met at least 5 people I thought, at the time, I'd hang out 1-2 times a month for the rest of my life but I'm in almost no conntact with them today. Out of my 15 best friends, all in a one big group with smaller closer groups of friends within it, I knew all of them before I was 13 and 50% when I was 6.

Myggen

Listened to Danswers while running some errands, legit teared up during the cancer segment while walking through busy downtown. Old woman asked me whether I was okay. Must have looked like I just heard bad news.

Gotta choose my podcasts more carefully for the occasion next time I guess. But man, what a great piece of podcasting.

Yeah, it`s a great episode. Will probably go down as one of my favourite podcast episodes.

jaina

Gamespot's E3 approach seems to be "We brought in 8000 people, you have to like some of them!"
Funny how 2 CNET hosts (Esqueda/Cannata) are contributing to Gamespot's live show, but Bakalar is not.

edit: they're really carrying in loads of people.. hopefully means a full night's sleep for Danny & co.

Zaph

You know admitting to blocking ads on Gaf is bannable, right?

I think Evilore has gotten slightly more lenient about that. He knows ad networks have become a serious problem, which is why he's completely overhauled gaf's ad sales and hired new people.

But Curufinwe is right, for the most part gaf's ads are fine and could be a lot, lot worse compared to some other forums.

Volotaire

I think Evilore has gotten slightly more lenient about that. He knows ad networks have become a serious problem, which is why he's completely overhauled gaf's ad sales and hired new people.

But Curufinwe is right, for the most part gaf's ads are fine and could be a lot, lot worse compared to some other forums.

I even don't mind the half a page mobile ads because they only take up half a page when you scroll to the bottom or very top of the page. By that time, you are finished reading and are ready to go to a new page.

Megasoum

Banned
You know admitting to blocking ads on Gaf is bannable, right?

No it's not. Evilore and the mods have said it countless times in every threads talking about ads or ad blockers.

They won't ban you just for mentioning that you use an ad blocker. They only ban the dicks who gloat about the fact they are blocking ads on GAF.

demidar

No it's not. Evilore and the mods have said it countless times in every threads talking about ads or ad blockers.

They won't ban you just for mentioning that you use an ad blocker. They only ban the dicks who gloat about the fact they are blocking ads on GAF.

Oh really? Damn I'm outta touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom