• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm weirdly uninterested in that game despite loving Human Revolution

What we've seen of the world so far hasn't exactly brought my interest up at all. Also a little tired of the "you're the group being oppressed" thing that they're doing with this one. With HR, it was interesting to hear everyone debating the pros and cons.

I'm glad they went back to Jensen. There's room for them to do interesting stuff with him, sadly they wasted some of that potential in the first game.

Also I like his voice.
I miss Sarif's old voice actor.
He was great but something weird as hell was going on with him. Guy seemed mentally ill.

Salarians

He was great but something weird as hell was going on with him. Guy seemed mentally ill.
Yeah, I don't really know the situation, but I wasn't surprised they replaced him. Probably for the best but his surfer-business man voice was interesting.

I'm very happy Mankind Divided is being made, but I'm not really "hyped". Maybe because it looks like "more of the same", a known quantity, but that's really all I want. I'm happy Jensen's back and I'll probably be there day one.

I really wish they'd have the option for the yellow filter. The game looks strange to me without it, as did the Human Revolution Director's Cut.

Chances that there's a "I didn't ask for this" joke in the new Deus Ex?

50/50

Eidos Montreal is surprisingly aware of how people reacted to Human Revolution. On one hand they could get the idea it's what people want. On the other they could realize the joke is dead and buried. Imagine putting an arrow to the knee reference in a game in 2016...oh. Right.

fxLRi6h.png

Yes. Yesssss.

I can already hear Austin yell "Vinny! VINNNNNY!"

That might just be true of any GBeast stream though.

Brad, Jeff G., Dan, Jason, and maybe Drew vs. Vinny, Alex, Austin, and maybe Jeff B. seems hardly fair.

Off topic-ish: Does anyone remember which press conference had Keita Takahashi on stage with the president of Funomena, and all he does is say "I'm Japanese" and spin in circles? I remember the duders commenting over it, and I want to see it again to prove to myself it was real, but I don't remember which conference, and when it would have happened in the conference...

Off topic-ish: Does anyone remember which press conference had Keita Takahashi on stage with the president of Funomena, and all he does is say "I'm Japanese" and spin in circles? I remember the duders commenting over it, and I want to see it again to prove to myself it was real, but I don't remember which conference, and when it would have happened in the conference...

The only conference I remember with him and the president of Funomena was PSX when Wattam was announced. Unfortunately, there was some speculation that Wattam was shelved, because Keita and Funomena are now working on a game exclusive on certain Google devices.

The only conference I remember with him and the president of Funomena was PSX when Wattam was announced. Unfortunately, there was some speculation that Wattam was shelved, because Keita and Funomena are now working on a game exclusive on certain Google devices.

Thanks, with that I was able to find it.
https://youtu.be/vlRZ2UxAe0E?t=1h27m4s

I really hope Wattam isn't shelved, because while I like VR, the VR thing they were showing looked really bad, and Wattam looks super interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom