• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaina

Guys GB does all the E3 stuff on Twitch right? Provably won't be able to see EA on Sunday, so if it's on Twitch I cna just watch it the next morning.
Last year even was on youtube. If CBSi still has the partnership with Youtube Gaming, or if their local upstream allows it, I'm sure we have an immediate youtube archive.

edit: I think they didn't use twitch last year
edit2: oh right, EA picked an unfortunate time. SCHLAAAAND

Xater

Alright thanks guys. The I should be good to go with morning viewing. Also probably won't stay up for Sony during the middle of the night. Was kinda worth it last year, but I doubt lightning strikes twice.

edit2: oh right, EA picked an unfortunate time. SCHLAAAAND

That and friends, so no EA live for me.

Zaph

If there will be both a YouTube and Twitch stream, which one should be better quality?

Assuming they output to both services at a similar bit rate, Youtube Gaming seems to hold up better during high-motion from my experience.

kuppy

Okay, thanks.
Was planning on watching on the Apple TV. Maybe I'll finally figure out how to get those direct links, otherwise YouTube and backup Twitch should do.

Volotaire

Jeff just said on Mixlr that he won't be running livestreams this week so Vinny and GBeast will be running one with GBWest playing games on it.

Zaph

Okay, thanks.
Was planning on watching on the Apple TV. Maybe I'll finally figure out how to get those direct links, otherwise YouTube and backup Twitch should do.

The VLC app on Apple TV can open the network streams from the GB player

Zaph

Would it be bad to suggest Rorie doing dungeons with the fans?

will that result in dick jokes and harsh lasagna?

There's a lot of raids to go through, and you don't need more than 1 person to do level 70 stuff, so it would just slow him down.

Ketch

Overwatch us vs them?

If GBwest gets Danny then it's already game over for Vinny and Austin. Hopefully GBeast can get a ringer of their own..... I wonder if bakalar is a competitor.

fxLRi6h.png

Yes. Yesssss.

Wunder

I wonder if they'll end up 6 stacking or something, I'm not sure how it'll work with 2 people in New York vs the 5 or 6 in SF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom