• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonka

Rather than necroing the thread again, can someone look at this thread and tell me if the site I'm talking about rings a bell?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=963826

http://jagex.wikia.com/wiki/Games_Domain_Castle

This is the thing you're thinking of, they have some links to short details on the individual games that were in it.

I remember playing this pretty extensively when I was younger.
Doing some research it looks like I discovered it through some Yahoo Games service or maybe in one of those chatrooms.

I really only knew what to search because I distinctly remember the Jagex logo at the start of playing it.

Jagex have been making Runescape for forever now, and their wikipedia page almost acts as if there was nothing notable before that time.

The dungeon crawling game was my favourite

legonicn7bag.gif

Oh god.

Wait.. what exactly is Rorie going to do today? Is he going to do Burning Crusade raids? Is he gonna roll with a lvl 70 character or a max lvl character? What the hell is going on???

Fuuuuu... the tag on the site says: A cursory look at the many (many!) raids in the Burning Crusade expansion for World of Warcraft.

Burning Crusade is my favorite WoW expac by a mile, so this is gonna make me nostalgia so hard. I'm pretty sure you can solo almost every raid in BC at max lvl.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Fuuuuu... the tag on the site says: A cursory look at the many (many!) raids in the Burning Crusade expansion for World of Warcraft.

Burning Crusade is my favorite WoW expac by a mile, so this is gonna make me nostalgia so hard. I'm pretty sure you can solo almost every raid in BC at max lvl.

You could solo every raid at max level 2 expansions ago so yes

strafer

Not almost, you can. And I've been doing it for the past year trying to get that fiery bird from the prince.

kuppy

The VLC app on Apple TV can open the network streams from the GB player
VLC has been struggling to keep up with the stream for me.
There's also a Twitch stream app, Streamcenter, that let's you insert custom urls, wanted to try that first. But then again I'm not sure if I have to feed that the direct feed or what. Will see, Youtube should be fine too.

TraBuch

Banned
You could solo every raid at max level 2 expansions ago so yes

I feel like I had a lot of trouble soloing Black Temple as a level 80 rogue a couple expansions ago. I'm almost positive there's a boss you need two people to kill. Really wanted those Warglaives...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom