• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

Damn I miss TBC. Karazhan was such a good starter dungeon. Wonder if Rorie's got the quest done for Nightbane

TBC is the expansion that messed my life up.

Yuuup. Launching with what felt like 3 tiers of content (was really just 2) meant there was always stuff to do and very little guild downtime

TraBuch

Banned
God I wish that I could go back in time to when TBC was just coming out. I met some awesome people when I was spamming trade looking for groups and that's when I joined my first guild. Stayed in that guild for two expansions before everyone just gradually stopped playing.

Zaph

Guild insisted we grind arcane resist for The Curator.... Was completely unnecessary, zerging him down was the better strat

edit: but it did mean we had to leave him up the first week, so I sneaked past and solo'd the chess event on my rogue. Got my T4 shoulders.

The secrets of E3.
JRfIK7g.png

strafer

Guild insisted we grind arcane resist for The Curator.... Was completely unnecessary, zerging him down was the better strat

edit: but it did mean we had to leave him up the first week, so I sneaked past and solo'd the chess event on my rogue. Got my T4 shoulders.

Back when not having resistance could really fuck you up.

Now you have a base resist from the start.

Jeff said they are playing Overwatch from home tomorrow, interesting, so that means Alex won't be their for GBeast? I was thinking it was going to be like the Rocket League video.

Zaph

Damn. That's nice. You still check out trailers and stuff?

Yeah. I get tempted every expansion (and bought Catacylum to check out the updated old world) but don't play. Might check out Legion for 5min to play Demon Hunter - after all those hours fighting Illidan, I have to play one.

Hey guys I'm looking for a specific picture or gif of Jeff. I think it was while he was working at gamespot and it was during one of the press conferences maybe Nintendo? Everyone in the crowd is losing their shit and Jeff looks like he is dead inside. It's hilarious.

strafer

Yeah. I get tempted every expansion (and bought Catacylum to check out the updated old world) but don't play. Might check out Legion for 5min to play Demon Hunter - after all those hours fighting Illidan, I have to play one.

You should have played Mists. So good.

Myggen

Hey guys I'm looking for a specific picture or gif of Jeff. I think it was while he was working at gamespot and it was during one of the press conferences maybe Nintendo? Everyone in the crowd is losing their shit and Jeff looks like he is dead inside. It's hilarious.

Huh, don't think I've ever seen that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom