• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

The black proto drake from Glory of the Raider was the best mount in wotlk - 310% speed! That achievement was a nightmare to get though, but worth it. Naxx without a single death was bullshit.

TraBuch

Banned
The black proto drake from Glory of the Raider was the best mount in tbc - 310% speed! That achievement was a nightmare to get though, but worth it. Naxx without a single death was bullshit.
How many times did Safety Dance fuck you over?

Bowlie

Banned
lqATqyK.gif

come on now

even the arena netherwing drakes were ugly

To be fair, I grinded Timbermaw to exalted for...nothing.

I did Shen'Dralar. Dire Maul was my home for quite some time.

The black proto drake from Glory of the Raider was the best mount in tbc - 310% speed! That achievement was a nightmare to get though, but worth it. Naxx without a single death was bullshit.

The only Proto Drake I got from Lich King was the green one. I found a dead time-lost once.

By the time Wrath finished up most of my guildies had moved on so I kind of petered out too.

even the arena netherwing drakes were ugly

Can't stand the green, the purple and onyx ones were majestic. The nether-streams and particles made me feel like my PC wasn't utter shit at the time.

Zaph

How many times did Safety Dance fuck you over?
There was one guy who was an otherwise great raider but could not do that bloody simple fight. We had to give him an ultimatum - hand your account details to someone else or you're not getting your drake.

Dedicated Few was also bullshit - forcing you to ditch people.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I opened 5 loot boxes and already got 2 duplicates, awww yeah

Would love to try and play with GB but France:Rumania starts exactly at 9 PM so no luck for me

It's funny how I feel completely different than most people about one thing though. Since the game feels super patronizing (Oh you did 3 damage? Sure, that counts as an elimination, well done Junior!) for the most part the only times I'm "proud" is when I appear among the four stats in the end. I know most people appreciate how the game pats their back the entire time but to me it just makes me feel like I suck because of that.

TraBuch

Banned
There was one guy who was an otherwise great raider but could not do that bloody simple fight. We had to give him an ultimatum - hand your account details to someone else or you're not getting your drake.

Dedicated Few was also bullshit - forcing you to ditch people.
There's always one.

Fobwashed

they're gonna get rolled so hard

Prolly have better odds against random GB community put into teams than getting matched up against ppl rolling with full teams on the game's MM. And at the very least, I think it's just cool in general to get more community involvement since TNT is gone -_-

Ketch

Prolly have better odds against random GB community put into teams than getting matched up against ppl rolling with full teams on the game's MM. And at the very least, I think it's just cool in general to get more community involvement since TNT is gone -_-

I'm all for it. Signed up and everything.

It's probably best to mix up the teams so it's not all GB on one side (maybe just drop them a subtle hint?)

Any idea who's gonna be repping GB? Just West + Alex or cross-coast?

If anyone here plays Overwatch and is gonna be around to play around noon tomorrow, come sign up =D

http://www.giantbomb.com/overwatch/3030-48190/forums/us-giant-bomb-vs-them-you-signups-1797930/

Shame, I don't have the PC version, Xbox One version only lol. Going to be great to watch though! On the other hand been busy today so didn't catch Rorie's stream, can't wait to watch it though later today.

E3 in a few days so, that's always exciting. I'm expecting the E3 thread to be up by Saturday or early Sunday.

Hexagon!

Holy smokes, I can post.

Hey guys, I like Giant Bomb. Jeff and Dan are the best. Game Tapes, Demo Derby, HitDan, and Vinnyvania all get two thumbs up from me. Mario Party Party 5 was probably the best one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom