• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anjin M

Holy smokes, I can post.

Welcome to the thread! While we're quizzing you, which get was the most robbed at GOTY time?

edit://
Looks like I'm going to spend E3 editing the next OT. I had it all ready in anticipation of this thread running down before Saturday.

There is only one answer.

giphy.gif

Jintor

IN A YEAR WITH SPLATOON

on the other P5 gave up the ghost for this year so I'm excited to see what takes best sttttttylllllllllle in 2016

Jintor

overwatch looks great but i feel like its style doesn't quite have that coherency the absolute best stuff has. (of course neither did galak-z but that's neither here nor there)

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Too bad they didn't seem to play much hyper light drifter.

Because that game has styyyyyyyyyyle.

Though I'm expecting VA-11 HALL-A to be my personal style of the year.

I forgot Dark Souls 3 released. Then I remembered what a hot mess it was on PC, with that save-stutter and borked online (ice skating).
Nah man, they don't care.

Also I like stardew a lot, but best style? Ehhhhhhhh.

Stardew Valley is overflowing with charm, atmosphere, and style all its own. ConcernedApe did an amazing job adding little touches that breathe life into every corner of Pelican Town. And the lounging cat animation should win an award of its own.

Best style exists for games like that.

Jintor

hyper light drifter doesn't have style, it has mood :T :T :T

no i don't know what that means either, but I'm still right!

I just realized another year where Persona 5 wont win Best Style. :(

GDI Atlus

I am excited to hear what Dan and Jeff have to say about the Watch Dogs 2 characters. They look like a group of dickheads. The game itself looks alright though.

I want to know what Jeff thinks of the MC's weapon being an 8 ball on a string.

Wunder

Greg Miller Danswers was so emotional I had to stop listening to it at work.

yeah it was rough but as someone who didn't know much about Greg Miller it was awesome to hear him being able to persevere through everything and come out being as successful as he has been with Kinda Funny.

Greg Miller Danswers was so emotional I had to stop listening to it at work.

Yeah, it was heavy. I've been through some tough times over the last year myself, so in a weird way it helped me gain some perspective. I admire Danny & Greg for being so brave talking about that stuff.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
What will win the best old game of 2016?

My vote is for Asuka 120% Burning Fest. The literal best fighting game of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom