• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Best new character:
Winner: Reaper
Runners up: Tracer, Bastion

82113-Encino-Man-NOPE-gif-HD-shaking-G6aX.gif

def sim

Aw I thought that was another battle of the coasts. Maybe they can pull some wins since they'll be actively talking to each other while the other team likely will be a mishmash of GB community members.

Friday Night Frowdown? Nobody asked for this. Really enjoyed the dynamics of East vs West in the old Us vs Them so I hope they end up doing a few matches in that format.

"Oh no, no no no no no no NO NO NO NO DON'T DO THIS TO THIS GAME I LIKE!!!"

I'm with Vinny with regards to super serial Overwatch players. I also agree with Austin that they'll take their crap to the ranked mode, away from my funs.

Meneses

I'm really curious about that hyped up E3 guest on the Beastcast.

I wonder if it's someone like Duncan Jones, maybe he's there promoting the WoW movie. I think he's also a gamer and the duders seem to be fans of his.

Sulik2

I really hope they are back to the roundtable discussions not the interview format of last year for e3 podcasts. Their coverage really lost something special going to interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom