• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the Drew/Austin combo. And that quick look is a good example of why I like digital board games because the game can remember the rules and what not for you.

The digital Ticket to Ride is a good example of this, too, not so much for cards but for instantly setting up all the little train pieces.

Anjin M

I've been playing Pathfinder Adventures a lot on my phone lately. I love the card game, but the electronic version makes it so much easier to handle, as well as remembering how all the cards interact.

Lunar FC

I've been wanting to get the pre-sequel as it seems they're never going to make Borderlands 3. Anybody got some opinions about about it here? If the problem is it's just more borderlands I'm fine with that.

The handsome jack collection is on sale for what I assume would be $20, how is it on PS4?
It's okay, there are some performance issues (frame rate/screen tearing) that feel like they shouldn't be there considering it's a last gen port but that's about the only issue I had with it over the course of beating Borderlands 2.
I've been wanting to get the pre-sequel as it seems they're never going to make Borderlands 3. Anybody got some opinions about about it here? If the problem is it's just more borderlands I'm fine with that.

I only played 5 hours and it seemed fine, if you're just looking for more Borderlands then it will be fine for that.

Jintor

This is the first time I've tuned into upf for a while and the lighting is really good.

Also Jason getting a lot of mileage out of still shots of Jeff's motionless face as Dan talks about tower rush

Jintor

Man Jeff and Brad completely not understanding push-pull is pretty painful. Though Dan's not helping with his rubbish explanation lol

Peru

Checking out some content I've never seen before makes me realize how badly Giant Bomb needs a better video content navigation menu.

kiguel182

Giant Bomb East needs to do some more 4 player couch multiplayer games. With Jeff of course.

That QL was much better than West playing it.

jaina

Regarding Drew's story on UPF: he told something just as gross during Extralife 2015 about a friend and medication coating. (I'm catching up with parts of the Drewlexis stream)

Man Jeff and Brad completely not understanding push-pull is pretty painful. Though Dan's not helping with his rubbish explanation lol

What were they missing? It was confusing me as well.

I'm guessing the strength had nothing to do with your length, but instead how close the two heads were to each other?

Jintor

What were they missing? It was confusing me as well.

I'm guessing the strength had nothing to do with your length, but instead how close the two heads were to each other?

Basically the hotdog section of the body has no grip or force so it will always be overpowered by someone pushing it. Only the heads create force. So if you have two heads in one area pushing you're naturally going to be more powerful than two heads at a distance trying to hold their "net" against you.

I could be totally wrong but that's what the tutorial said and it worked out for the beast ql which I watched this morning

bwhahhahahaah omg maybe not brad worst face but its gotta be up there :D

NqEFKB1.png

hamchan

Now that I'm watching UPF that Push Pull game does have a pretty hilarious contrast between the two pairs.

Brad and Jeff are saying "this is non-intuitive", "this is confusing", "this feels bizarre", "none of this makes any sense", while Dan and Drew understand it instantly.

Plus it's very obvious that Brad and Jeff aren't pushing in the same direction but they're just blaming the game lol.

Jintor

Well, I think Dan was playing it beforehand but yeah. it was pretty instructive.

Beast's two new players also picked it up almost completely within seconds.

Jintor

kinda a weird thing for me to realise i think i might like 2d generic fighters a lot

like i'm contemplating playing this purely because it looks like... i would... just enjoy hitting buttons in it

Myggen

kinda a weird thing for me to realise i think i might like 2d generic fighters a lot

like i'm contemplating playing this purely because it looks like... i would... just enjoy hitting buttons in it

I'm pretty much the same way. Probably has to do with my deep love of SF2.

Also, did you really set yourself on fire to get a mod to tag you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom