• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

yami4ct

Its really likely going to be my GOTY even just based on these two. I can't think of what's coming out in the next six months that might displace it, although I could always be surprised

For me, there's still a ton of stuff coming this year. There's Dragon Quest VII, Zero Time Dilemma, Monster Hunter Generations, Trails of Cold Steel II, Rhythm Heaven (Not going to be GOTY, but could easily make Top 10), and Persona 5. That's just the shit coming off the top of my head. I could easily see Phoenix Wright 6 making it over this year, but it could easily hit next as well. I also super duper dig everything I've seen of Final Fantasy XV.

M.D

Demo Derby, Mario Party Party, and Game Tapes are all fantastic.

Thanks!

Cancelling the sub won't do anything other than cancel auto-renew for next year right?

Edit: How are the communities over at GB? worth meeting some new people or browse their forums?

Nah, just doing dumb mistakes like not timing my dodge roll correctly, or running into a bullet because I don't have the hitbox nailed yet.

You'll get there friend.

if the Beast won't play more Crusader Kings they should play more Stellaris. I now agree with whichever one of you said Brad and Dan should play Crusader Kings cause that would be an amazing train wreck.

A Vinny helmed Stellaris run is the most obvious content ever.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I just discovered a part of the Sapienza level I hadn't seen after like 5-6 hours in that level. There was a hippie and WEED CIGARETTES but sadly no bong that I could use as a melee weapon :( You can use the joint to knock out one of the targets though which is pretty great.

Hitman: It's the gift that keeps on giving.

You'll get there friend.

Just got to layer 3 so yeah, it's all about what you grab for guns. I had a shotgun axe that wiped bullets on reload and a shotgun crossbow. Shotguns are cool.

Edit: How are the communities over at GB? worth meeting some new people or browse their forums?

I find their forums to be terrible so I can't really speak to it, but the communities around the games I like to participate in (like Warframe) seem about typical for online internet forums.

Myggen

2849184-vrodeo01.jpg

Myggen

Consider that you're asking people who choose to discuss Giant Bomb stuff away from Giant Bomb itself.

That`s not really a good point since there has never been a catch−all GB thread on the GB forum, for pretty obvious reasons. So threads like this, the one on the Penny Arcade forum, on Something Awful etc. have no real competition on the GB forum itself. So even if the GB forum was the best forum on the internet there would be plenty of reason to have such catch−all GB communities off site.

That`s not really a good point since there has never been a catch all GB thread on the GB forum, for pretty obvious reasons. So threads like this, the one on the Penny Arcade forum, on Something Awful etc. have no real competition on the GB forum itself.

point taken, but I doubt that it's much of a coincidence that many of us aren't particularly fond of the GB community

Tubobutts

The Norse cultures seemed like pretty cool guys, but they talked pretty funny, so it would probably have to be the English for normalest cool guys.
It can't be the English. They were the bad guys when they tried to spread their imperialism to America, but luckily we stopped them. They became the good guys later, but this takes place before that.

santeesioux

It can't be the English. They were the bad guys when they tried to spread their imperialism to America, but luckily we stopped them. They became the good guys later, but this takes place before that.

CK is before Murica was a thing though, so the English could be the cool normal guys before they became bad for a while. If you want to go in your direction though I guess the Irish, Welsh, and Scottish could be the cool normal guy cultures.

Tubobutts

CK is before Murica was a thing though, so the English could be the cool normal guys before they became bad for a while. If you want to go in your direction though I guess the Irish, Welsh, and Scottish could be the cool normal guy cultures.
Wait, what do you mean before America? I don't believe you, there was never such a time.

Although if you misread Mercia it's kind of like America.

Duct tape is amazing! I combined the Gungeon Eagle with the Sling and created a slow but insanely damaging death machine that sliced through every boss in 10 or so shots.

I've only gotten it once, and I fucked it up cause I duct taped the Ant weapon with something else, and I did it the wrong way that it only had 80 amm(I forgot what the other gun was, but I had the fire from the ant weapon constantly up)

I was like 'fuck that's how it works' and then just restart in rage. Now I know to save a high ammo weapon along with a stronger weapon.

So I want to try out lower case r along with something like the stinger

justjim89

Austin/Drew is a pairing we need more often. They were good together in that QL and I didn't even understand what was going on.

Not sure if it will continue, but I dunno if I'm a big fan of the life advice/"social faux-paux" type emails they choose for Beastcast. At least have a good mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom