• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_Viper

bwhahhahahaah omg maybe not brad worst face but its gotta be up there :D

fd1U8SS.png

I do love how this election cycle has apparently just given validation to all the shitty radical nationalists on the internet and now they've escaped /pol/ and stormfront...

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Asuka 120% Special Burning Fest looks...brutal to me? I dunno, the fact that its mostly normal (for anime) schoolgirls combined with the way the hits look just make it look like....holy shit, these girls are beating the shit out of each other

M.D

Consider that you're asking people who choose to discuss Giant Bomb stuff away from Giant Bomb itself.

That`s not really a good point since there has never been a catch−all GB thread on the GB forum, for pretty obvious reasons. So threads like this, the one on the Penny Arcade forum, on Something Awful etc. have no real competition on the GB forum itself. So even if the GB forum was the best forum on the internet there would be plenty of reason to have such catch−all GB communities off site.

Just got to layer 3 so yeah, it's all about what you grab for guns. I had a shotgun axe that wiped bullets on reload and a shotgun crossbow. Shotguns are cool.

I find their forums to be terrible so I can't really speak to it, but the communities around the games I like to participate in (like Warframe) seem about typical for online internet forums.

Yeah, well.. I think I'll stick to GAF lol
Maybe I'd use them for game specific stuff to have more people to play with

Nope that's the only one GBEast did.

Also if you don't know about this website it's very useful.

I did not know about this. Thanks!

That CK2 was a blast, Alex barely knew what he was doing ;p

Chuck

Still without luck
I wish they played these games on the old consoles rather than emulators. They have the equipment for it too which makes it an extra shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom