• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guess Who

Banned
This Man Has Ranma 1/2 Explained To Him For the First Time, You Won’t Believe What Happens Next

kFBIz22.jpg

Jintor

Hitman is extremely enjoyable. And so is the 'opening' cinematic or whatever of 47 smoking dudes across the globe

best part: all previous hits from previous games in glorious cinematic view

overwatch has a pro-gamer in a mech right? honestly that sounds right up my alley.

Jintor

Honestly, I kinda like Blood Money's storytelling.*

*Blood Money's storytelling is literally some guy telling some other guy about a bunch of random hits that at the end are revealed to be part of a conssspiiiraaaccyyyyyyyyyyyy and then you shoot everyone

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I think ranma 1/2 is pretty up top with one of my favourite things of all time, but it's also tied to a lot of weird things regarding identity during my teenage years when I first started watching it.

Jintor

ranma 1/2 is one of those things i liked until i was 30 volumes in and realised oh wait she never worked out how to finish this huh

I got zero sleep.

I got out of bed after the scumbag next door started playing super loud dance music at 7:45am.

I dont have to leave for work for another 2.5 hours and I will have 10 hour day today.

WEEEEEE!

I wanted to be awake enough to finish DS3 tonight but I guess that isnt happening.

Also Jeff looks like he has really slimmed down in recent videos. Good for him!

yami4ct

Man. Even when I was expecting it, the fact that Fire Emblem Fates Conquest's last two chapters are back to back with no save is such a bullshit way to add difficulty. They are pretty interesting maps otherwise, but that change basically means you as a player has zero incentive to try risky or interesting strategy.

Tackling Endgame is not going to be fun. Not one bit. At least I have a fairly reliable way to get through Chapter 27 now.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Jeff has been actively seeking out all these weird anime stuff throughout the years to not be secretly super into it.

repeater

The de facto Hitdan series has been such a great thing. That looks like a real lovely video game and I hope it does well for IO.

Curufinwe

Dan living in a fantasy world isn't news, but "how is any location of Best Buy still open?" is a good example of how out of touch he is with reality.

Salarians

Brad = Sailor Moon
Jeff = Sailor Mars
Austin = Sailor Mercury
Vinny = Sailor Jupiter
Drew = Sailor Venus
Rorie = Tuxedo Mask
O'Dwyer = Sailor Uranus
Jason = Sailor Neptune
Alex = Sailor Pluto
Bakalar = Sailor Saturn

Dan = Chibi Moon

Giant Bomb Ranking of Anime coming soon.

Brad = Sailor Moon
Jeff = Sailor Mars
Austin = Sailor Mercury
Vinny = Sailor Jupiter
Drew = Sailor Venus
Rorie = Tuxedo Mask
O'Dwyer = Sailor Uranus
Jason = Sailor Neptune
Alex = Sailor Pluto
Bakalar = Sailor Saturn

Dan = Chibi Moon

So you ship Danny and Jason then. That tells us a lot about you. Also I honestly think Dan would match up much better with Moon than Chibi Moon.

Dan living in a fantasy world isn't news, but "how is any location of Best Buy still open?" is a good example of how out of touch he is with reality.
I don't understand why they still exist either. Don't they make a lot of their revenue off of extended warranties?

Jintor

all I know is

Dan: getta robo or gurren-lagann
Vinny: a zaku
Jeff: probably an evangelion
Austin: definitely a gundam of some kind

i think brad gets a zoid

The only thing I don't understand is this statement is coming from the same guy who is asking on every bombcast for a few months now on whether he can go into a store and buy a VR headset yet or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom