• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Blues and Bullets continues to be so wonderful. In Episode 1, Al Capone is clearly supposed to be Marlon Brando in Godfather 1, in Episode 2, he's Joe Pesci in Goodfellas. I imagine in episode 3 he's going to be Al Pacino in Scarface

Also, holy shit there's a huge amount of crossover between this and Witcher 3's voice actors. Geralt is Ness, Eskel is Milton, Vesemir is Ivankov

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
No Jason Akane doesn't like Girl!Ramna she still thinks she's a jerk GODDAMNIT GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

How could you call this science? It's been tainted by INACCURACIES.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
You and I talked to some very different dream theater/radiohead fans then.

As it turns out fanbases cover a spectrum that can't be easily generalised.

Idol Weekend

you had me excited for a minute there

S00AB2j.gif

Tubobutts

Ha. I did one of the contracts in Hitman where I had to kill a dude with an explosive. I just got an angle so I was hidden by a wall and threw a proximity mine at him. Nobody saw me so I just kept walking and exited the level. I would have got a perfect score, but the mine took out the guy next to him too.

Now I killed Caruso by making him lunch and then throwing an explosive golf ball at him while he was eating.
And I stole the coins from a street juggler.

jambo

Dream Theaters is infinitely better than anything Anime or Wrestling related.

Technically impressive, but hardly any of their music has done anything for me.

I'd much rather listen to Porcupine Tree, Yes, Haken or Riverside. Even Transatlantic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom