• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
smol owl starter

Also those cover legendaries look rad as hell.

You're telling me that after 20 years they've never done "fire cat" before?

Nah, they covered that last gen with Litleo.

edit: The JP trailer is really kinda incredible. I like the direction they're going in with these more real life focused trailers.

You're telling me that after 20 years they've never done "fire cat" before?

They have and a much better one.

20027_667-0.png

Salarians

I have no money... should I get Overwatch or Uncharted? I guess Overwatch will last longer but... hmm
Buy Uncharted, play the story, then sell it and put what you get towards Overwatch?

Or Redbox it, if that's an option where you are. Even the local Redboxes that rarely get new PS4 games seem to have it already.

Jothel

Buy Uncharted, play the story, then sell it and put what you get towards Overwatch?

Or Redbox it, if that's an option where you are. Even the local Redboxes that rarely get new PS4 games seem to have it already.

If the Japanese versions have English then I will.
Annoyingly renting games here is illegal, if I could, it's all I'd ever do.

javac

Water starter looks the best. Final evolution is gonna be some digimon shit with missile launchers attached to it and its gonna stomp everyones shit.

if there was ever a publication qualified to proclaim the greatest game of all time, it's definitely GQ

Martha Stewart Living in second place

Jintor

well i just lost a good hour to stellaris. that shit is really approachable. can't wait to play more, but alas, sleep beckons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom