• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar FC

you really believe that? ok.

That's convenient. "I'm proud of my country but not the bad parts".

And let me be clear, just as I think it's ludicrous to be proud of where you were fucking born, especially a very bad country like America, neither am I blaming anyone for living there. People don't have the luxury to pick up and move and even if they did it's not an easy thing to uproot yourself, especially if you're living comfortably. Anyway that's probably enough politics for today.

Some people don't hate everything in this world bruh.

Gipsy Danger is on a 4 race winning streak!

I'm at a loss for words. Accusing people of being irrational or morally deficient simply because they are proud of their home is something that seems beyond belief.

If you think that Dan has given critical thought about the United States's history of racism, sexism, xenophobia, and classism with his love of the country, then we should get together about a bridge that I can sell you.

That's the problem of blind patriotism.

That's convenient. "I'm proud of my country but not the bad parts".

The fuck? Why would you take pride in what you disagree with? Come on man.

And let me be clear, just as I think it's ludicrous to be proud of where you were fucking born, especially a very bad country like America, neither am I blaming anyone for living there.

I don't... Why can't we be happy with where we live, especially if:

People don't have the luxury to pick up and move and even if they did it's not an easy thing to uproot yourself, especially if you're living comfortably. Anyway that's probably enough politics for today.

Side note, I did exactly that in October. So I don't know what point you're trying to make here.

I was wondering what would be next for Disney Infinity after they went through Disney's big 3.

Didnt expect that just yet.

But yeah. Apprently the whole toys to life thing went off a cliff last year. Maybe the oversatuation of Infinity + Skylanders + Amiibo + Lego

Myggen

If I wasn`t so lazy I`d go back and check my theory that every time Dan says something like that on Twitter pretty much the exact same people have the exact same argument about patriotism in this thread with Noray leading the way. Deja Vu.

hamchan

Disney sure can be brutal. Hope Johnny V is fine since he was pushing Infinity a whole lot.

(License Marvel vs Capcom 4 out thnx Marvel)

If I wasn`t so lazy I`d go back and check my theory that every time Dan says something like that on Twitter pretty much the exact same people have the exact same argument about patriotism in this thread with Noray leading the way. Deja Vu.

I dunno I feel like 95% of the time when Noray yells in here about something Dan said people just see this:

91sn32Q.jpg

How do you look in skin tight leather.

Sleeping lives in VR, he can look as good or bad as he wishes.

"The dynamic here is interesting, because depending on who you end up paired with, it can tactically be to your advantage to throw the minigame, adding a little cloak-and-dagger action to the proceedings."

Don't give Dan any ideas!

It's no coincidence that Dan is now supporting Budweiser around the same time the GB guys announced Mario Party Party 6!

Budweiser "America" can --> American Patriotism --> Patriots --> Boston Tea Party -->Mario Party --> Mario Party Party!

DAN WILL WIN MARIO PARTY PARTY 6!

#FollowTheMoney

Go Team Drew! or Jeff or Brad!

E3 is the best time of the year to be a GB fan. Gonna take some days off to watch everything this year too, hopefully some plans I might have around that time get postponed.

And I hope Jeff does a E3 drive this year too. Last year`s GAF thread about the drive got to 39 pages (assuming you`re using the correct number of posts per page), which is crazy.

Yep, I'm taking Monday and Tuesday of E3 off for the sole purpose of Giant Bomb content.

BTW I got hella dance gifs ready.

Volotaire

Zaph

Megasoum

Banned
Taking E3's week off from work has been a tradition of mine for the last couple of years (whenever I could since my job is often linked to E3 itself).

So nice to spend the whole day watching streams after streams and hyping the fuck out of everything.

Best week of the year!

Damn, that Disney thing got me by surprise. Hopefully everyone lands on their feet, you can never be too sure about something when it comes to Disney and gaming. On the other hand, caught up with VRodeo and it's amazing.

Sadly I rarely get excited by the same things that GB get excited for at E3. I spend 95% of my time at Nintendo's booth, so this year is going to be kind of crappy for me. All I've got is Zelda and then aimlessly wandering in search of mementos.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Welp.

Preordered the special edition of persona 5.

Going to have to double dip when the English version comes out but NO REGRETS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom