• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp.

Preordered the special edition of persona 5.

Going to have to double dip when the English version comes out but NO REGRETS.

Same.

Although in my case there's a version of this where I triple dip.
So good! Do we know who's coming for the drive this year? I really hope Dan and Danny are.

Don't think we know yet, seems like that isn't figured out until like a week or two before. Dan & Danny seem like a good guess.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
If you think that Dan has given critical thought about the United States's history of racism, sexism, xenophobia, and classism with his love of the country, then we should get together about a bridge that I can sell you.

That's the problem of blind patriotism.

Ding ding ding. That's why I can't get behind the concept of patriotism as it's usually celebrated. Patriotism is wanting your country to be better. The people I'd consider patriots are activists, people who try to actually cause positive social change. Waving a flag isn't patriotism, it's blind nationalism.

Liamc723

But I thought that the easter egg that people were talking about was the thing you do with Elena in the living room (if you don't know what I'm talking about... no it's not that dirty...)

Yeah that's the big one that people have been talking about before release.

This GAF one is just something that was discovered over the past 24 hours by the community.

Yay, right when I get home.

Filed Under: Saints Row, Persona 5, Dota 2, The Legend of Zelda 2017 (Working Title), Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, Battleborn, Battlefield 1, Overwatch, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Richard Gray, Jaguar, Pizza

That's true, though I didn't think Jeff would tweet while recording. But maybe they caught it at the tail end, wrapped up, and then he posted it. Either way I'm sure it'll be talked about on both podcasts at some point.

I don't really care if they do though.

Poor Johnny gonna miss out on those Disney perks now, like reading the star wars script early. I'm sure he will land on his feet, but the 300 people getting laid off really sucks.

Megasoum

Banned
Ugh... For some reason since my last reboot today when I click on the full screen button on Twitch it actually maximize within the Chrome window (up to the fav and address bar) instead of doing actual full screen.

Ugh... For some reason since my last reboot today when I click on the full screen button on Twitch it actually maximize within the Chrome window (up to the fav and address bar) instead of doing actual full screen.

This was happening to me with YouTube videos in Chrome. It stopped after like an hour, no idea why.
Same here, but I decided I'd just wait until it drops in price. Putting that money towards Overwatch
I don't have the time to play half the games I want to, so it makes waiting on games easy.

Joeku

Yeah that's the big one that people have been talking about before release.

This GAF one is just something that was discovered over the past 24 hours by the community.

I totally noticed it too, and assumed it was the same ND employee that made the Joel GIFs

popo

In a little over one month we have E3 and the European Championship. I take back all the nasty things I said about June. It is one hell of a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom