• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff
a) liked Overwatch
b) played as Mei

neither of which I expected.

I'm not surprised. My friend who was calling Overwatch a TF2 ripoff and was hesitant to try it out, ends up maining Mei.

...My other friend got a Mariachi Reaper(He plays only Mercy), I was angry. I WANTED TO BE EL MARIACHI ASSASSINO DE EL ESCUDO NOCHES

Zaph

For new page:

Bombcast will start being live streamed (video too) for premium members soon. VOD will go up on YouTube.

For new page:

Bombcast will start being live streamed (video too) for premium members soon. VOD will go up on YouTube.

Live streamed for members, then put on VoD for everyone else?

Very cool.

Edit-Man everyone on the westcoast is positive on Overwatch. East coast side Austin seems positive on it. GotY!

Zaph

Live streamed for members, then put on VoD for everyone else?

Very cool.
That's what it sounds like. Jeff didn't clarify if the VOD would go up on the site too (yt only would make sense given the massive file size of 2-3hr video, and having to potentially split it (lol) some weeks)

I resubbed and only caught the tail end of the message thanks to fucked PC audio stuff and now I'm pissed
This is why PC gaming is dead

That's what it sounds like. Jeff didn't clarify if the VOD would go up on the site too (yt only would make sense given the massive file size of 2-3hr video, and having to potentially split it (lol) some weeks)

I imagine it'll only be on Youtube. 2-3 hour videos, high quality at that, will really take ALOT of data and wouldn't be worth hosting at Youtube.

For new page:

Sounds great, definitely in. I knew it was going to be about videocasts once Jeff mentioned on mixlr that they started recording the bombcast differently. I fucking can't wait for GOTY videocasts, always wanted this whenever we sprung around the idea of a videocast.

I feel kinda bad, but I don't watch the Mario Party Party videos until after I know who won, because when Dan is winning they don't seem nearly as enjoyable. If I see that Dan won, I will likely just wait for highlights... I know it's an act, but everyone acts bummed out and it gets me bummed out and I don't want that for 3+ hours...

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I feel kinda bad, but I don't watch the Mario Party Party videos until after I know who won, because when Dan is winning they don't seem nearly as enjoyable. If I see that Dan won, I will likely just wait for highlights... I know it's an act, but everyone acts bummed out and it gets me bummed out and I don't want that for 3+ hours...

I don't think them being bummed out is predicated on dan winning.

Bladelaw

I'm bummed I won't be able to watch MPP6 live. It's my favorite feature. Something about everyone being trapped in the party with Dan is the best. By getting everyone to play Dan has already won.

justjim89

Fuuuuuck I'm not gonna be able to see Mario Party Party live, gonna be at my grandma's house with no internet. Gonna have to avoid spoilers tomorrow night.

i actually woke up again from the heat

it's been fucking me up lately

Cold seasons over in Germany, huh? Yeah, the heat sucks. Over here in california though, we've had freak weather. Rains one day, goes 90 degrees the next, then rains again for 5 minutes during that day before going to blazing sun..

I don't think them being bummed out is predicated on dan winning.

True... but when Dan's being extra Dan-ish they seem to go from fake bummed out to actually bummed out... Or they're just better actors than I thought... At the very least I'm sure some good moments will come out of this.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
True... but when Dan's being extra Dan-ish they seem to go from fake bummed out to actually bummed out... Or they're just better actors than I thought... At the very least I'm sure some good moments will come out of this.

I think it's more like that they're all real bummed out no matter what.

santeesioux

Cold seasons over in Germany, huh? Yeah, the heat sucks. Over here in california though, we've had freak weather. Rains one day, goes 90 degrees the next, then rains again for 5 minutes during that day before going to blazing sun..

60-70 degrees up here everyday this spring so far. It will go up to 95 in July though and be in the triple digits until September.

Scizzy

I honestly don't understand why anyone would want to watch or listen to a live Bombcast recording. Like, I don't mind because it won't have any effect on me, but the portability and on-demand nature of podcasts seem fundamental to their appeal to me.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
I honestly don't understand why anyone would want to watch or listen to a live Bombcast recording. Like, I don't mind because it won't have any effect on me, but the portability and on-demand nature of podcasts seem fundamental to their appeal to me.
I like to watch stuff while I work and I like the Bombcast. This is a win for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom