• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubobutts

After a couple of months of not going to Carl's Jr. I don't really have much desire to. And also it's hard to lose weight eating a 1400 calorie burger multiple times a week.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Uncharted is going to be one of those games 10 years from now that people liked that Jeff will say decisively that they were always trash and no one will question him

Megasoum

Banned
I think the only thing I hate more than people over-sensitive about spoilers are people who keep saying that spoilers are dumb.

Like.... We get it... You don't care about spoilers... By being constantly dismissive and arogant about it you just sound as stupid as those other guys.

How about everybody have a bit of respect and play it on the safe side?

I think the only thing I hate more than people over-sensitive about spoilers are people who keep saying that spoilers are dumb.

Like.... We get it... You don't care about spoilers... By being constantly dismissive and arogant about it you just sound as stupid as those other guys.

How about everybody have a bit of respect and play it on the safe side?

If its early in the game it isnt a spoiler

- Brad Shoemaker logic

hamchan

That Uncharted 4 ending was perfect. Naughty Dog absolutely nailed that game in all aspects. Best Uncharted game.

Uncharted is going to be one of those games 10 years from now that people liked that Jeff will say decisively that they were always trash and no one will question him

No one will question him because we all know what he's like. We'll just do a small sigh and go "well that's Jeff for you", the same way we do whenever he trashes a critically acclaimed older game.

Renpatsu

No one will question him because we all know what he's like. We'll just do a small sigh and go "well that's Jeff for you", the same way we do whenever he trashes a critically acclaimed older game.
*Cue laugh track and then freeze frame as Giant Bomb outro plays over the credits*

*Cue laugh track and then freeze frame as Giant Bomb outro plays over the credits*

tumblr_ne2srkGBfX1qg02deo1_400.gif

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Fuck me, the real time aspect of stellaris is actually stressing me out.

Should I actually be stressing about the real time aspect that much?

Holy shit, everything in the Madagascar chapter in Uncharted 4 is fucking unbelievable.

The chapter right after that is even better I think, as a perfect slice of everything Uncharted. This whole game is blowing my mind honestly. I am loving every single thing about it more than any of the prior games, and I really liked 2.

what, so stuff happens even when you're not playing? I'm kind of not into that idea

e: oh you mean you can't pause it or whatever? that seems... yeah

TraBuch

Banned
I'm still curious what Amy Hennig's Uncharted 4 is. Is it just more of the same? Or was she also going for a more grounded story?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Stellaris is Dragon Age: Origins x1000 for me. Where I just constantly pause, do every POSSIBLE thing I think I can do, resume 2 seconds pause, repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom