• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I hadn't gotten so worn out on the witness. I just didnt feel like staring at the same puzzle for hours. It was great while it lasted but I couldn't stick it out in the end. I'm weak.

the pop culture understanding of shapeshifting does not allow you to become effectively immortal by continually shapeshifting yourself back into a baby. sorry.

Pop culture is dumb. You turn into a young version of yourself and die from old age while you're 20? I reject that. I'd be the first immortal shapeshifter.

True for those examples, but shapeshifting has the aspect that you'll be pretty much immortal. You can just keep becoming a younger version of yourself (if that's allowed) or just someone younger. I think shapeshifting would also be more fun just in general. Teleportation saves you time and gives you convenience, but shapeshifting does that as well as well as gives you the ability to be any living thing which would come in handy and be fun in numerous situations.

"Haha, take that nature, I'm young forever and fuctionally immortal! Wait, the sun's exploding? Oh fuck, I wish I could teleport."

Jintor

Pop culture is dumb. You turn into a young version of yourself and die from old age while you're 20? I reject that. I'd be the first immortal shapeshifter.

nope sorry. if you shapeshift into a baby but you retain your age consciousness, then logically your consciousness holds no matter what age you shapeshift into, so either you die or go senile no matter what form your body holds

unless you shapeshift into a baby and then you have baby brain, but that might be its own set of problems

Tubobutts

Anybody who wants to shape shift is 100% a pervert. That is the only reason to pick it.

And I don't want to go dark, but think about it. It's messed up.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I thought Pokemon Go's popularity was a usual overblown GAF thing cause you know how they get about video games

but then everyone at work was talking about Pokemon Go today

Megasoum

Banned
Continuing to watch Rainfall Projects video...

Just found out that not only does the dude looks an awful lot like Drew but he also enjoys F1

Strax

The most shocking thing about Pokémon Go are the people being shocked its popular.

Its a free Pokémon game on phones.

Its like being shocked that the use of weed would go up if tomorrow weed would became free and legal.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Every time Jeff reacts to Dan's review score on something (say, giving Prey a 9) I have to wonder how that didn't come up in the interview.

I'm more of the opinion that every time Jeff does that or trashes stuff he likes, I wonder when Dan is actually going to defend himself or just start trashing shit Jeff likes

hamchan

dTqkege.jpg

It's not bad being in the city huh.

Bowlie

Banned
Only because he never got to a high enough level to learn how to turn into people or inanimate "objects"

wasn't there a small plot detail about elven wooden "carvings"? What a lost opportunity here to infiltrate their place, even dumber than circus bear.

wasn't he *waggles eyebrows suggestively*

We never saw farm boy in a brothel, even though there was one in a road we did not choose. Who knows?

I'm more of the opinion that every time Jeff does that or trashes stuff he likes, I wonder when Dan is actually going to defend himself or just start trashing shit Jeff likes

When did this harken?

Latest UPF they play Prey and Dan says he gave it a 9, and Jeff just goes "what?!"

for clarity i'm obviously kidding and don't think Jeff would ever not hire someone over review scores they gave in 2006.

Latest UPF they play Prey and Dan says he gave it a 9, and Jeff just goes "what?!"

for clarity i'm obviously kidding and don't think Jeff would ever not hire someone over review scores they gave in 2006.

They're giving Dan a hard time, but their reactions were something.

"What the fuck" "Out of ten?" "That's irresponsible" - Jeff

An unbeliavable "ha" - Drew

Chuck

Still without luck
The gimmick with Pokemon Go is really resonating with people for some reason, and it's enough to get past all the awful design of the game.

Also, why does every single character look exactly the same too? And why is the Professor saying my name isn't available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom