• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 weeks in and I did my first 5k in bang on 30 minutes and then I got sick.

Pre run red bull was a mistake. Othe then that running is fun.

3 stars

3 stars

Three weeks to a 30 minute 5k is really impressive, congrats!

I had a McDonalds hash brown and 5 hour energy on my first 5K. Combined with a moderate hangover it ended similarly.

Teenage pregnancy can be a real rough thing to go through, but he's got a secure job decent amount of youtube money a solid enough skillset to make it work
HOLY SHIT bwhahahahahahhahhahaahhaahahahhahahahahahahahahahha laughed way to hard at this :D

IF true congrats Patrick good luck.

[edit] yeah DEF.
Johnny V: "Congrats with the house and kid".
That is not a mistake (maybe about telling the world about it) but not about it being true :O

justjim89

Oh man, this Johnny V and Dan road trip video series needs to fucking HAPPEN. They can't just talk about shit like this and NOT do it.

Lijik

Haha, I have to say it every time. I mean it, though! I understand why Link to the Past is the one that always gets praised, but I'll take Link's Awakening any day.

Same. It might be because Ive played it so much as a kid so I have memories I cant divorce from the game, but Awakening is my favorite in the series.

SomberOwl

Hopefully Austin is on some sort of podcast at his new gig.

Also we need a Sleeping Dogs 2 already. Did they cancel that online game they were working on?

Just thinking of something that could have been an E3 announcement.

Megasoum

Banned
Hopefully Austin is on some sort of podcast at his new gig.

Also we need a Sleeping Dogs 2 already. Did they cancel that online game they were working on?

Just thinking of something that could have been an E3 announcement.

Yes it's been canceled and I doubt that SD2 will ever happen.

3 stars

Awesome, congrats!

Oh man, this Johnny V and Dan road trip video series needs to fucking HAPPEN. They can't just talk about shit like this and NOT do it.

JV's PoundTowning.

Teenage pregnancy can be a real rough thing to go through, but he's got a secure job decent amount of youtube money a solid enough skillset to make it work

k1opIJp.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was playing the Jack The Ripper DLC for Assassin's Creed Syndicate because I bought it when it came out and never finished it despite liking that game a good bit. (I think it might have been my GOTY?)

And man, for the DLC they added new treasure chests, 'magazine clippings'(feathers), and side activities. And it got me thinking, why do DLC things like this waste their time on adding shit like this? I got all the feathers when I played the base game because exploring their well-crafted London was the appeal. It was just something to do while I did it. I did side activities because the game was large and I wanted the extra experience. This game's not as large, the city's the exact same except it's snowing.

Why even add it? I'm not talking about side quests either. I'm talking about 'free the prostitutes' 'stop the newspaper cart' 'kidnap a nobody guy' type stuff.

I'm finally approaching the end of my Witcher 3 new game + play through and about to start the expansion packs. I can't wait. The word of mouth has me super excited because if the quests are some of the best the game has to offer, I'll be blown away.

bigkrev

It took something like 6 months to get the position filled from even they hired Austin (posted the job in December, Austin started in May)

Hope they are able to get someone in time for GOTY.

I'm finally approaching the end of my Witcher 3 new game + play through and about to start the expansion packs. I can't wait. The word of mouth has me super excited because if the quests are some of the best the game has to offer, I'll be blown away.

Hearts of Stone has the better central quest narrative of the two, but I loved Blood and Wine for the colorful new area and some of the mechanical changes/refinements it introduced. Both are great!

Link's Awakening is the best 2D Zelda.

I remember loving this game but getting stuck for a stupidly long amount of time on a late-game temple that involved moving giant marbles around, or something? But I felt the same way about the Water Temple until I revisited it as an adult and realized how simple it was, so it might have just been an age thing.

justjim89

So I'm curious, did this year have an equivalent moment where the internet got mad at GB for being cynical or whatever like last year's Sony conference? I've seen a small amount of grief pointed their direction for not laughing at the South Park demo or being "triggered" or whatever, but that was just a bad segment. And I say that as a guy that enjoys South Park.

Also, Cartman's bigotry goes way too unchecked these days by the show as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom