• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FStop7

Banned
I tried those macaroni and cheese cheetoh things from BK. Don't ever, ever put that garbage into your mouth. That's my review.

I tried those macarani and cheese cheetoh things from BK. Don't ever, ever put that garbage into your mouth. That's my review.

I warned you!

So I tried an order of those fried mac and cheese things from Burger King. Just... don't.

It's like shitty mac and cheese, with the weakest artificial cheese flavor imaginable, fried quickly and coated in a mix of something that's mostly fake orange color.

I tried those macarani and cheese cheetoh things from BK. Don't ever, ever put that garbage into your mouth. That's my review.

Mine weren't too terrible, but that's probably because they were "cooking" up a new batch so I had to wait for a few minutes at the window and they ended up being nice and warm. Nothing I'd ever get a second time, though.

Speaking of European countries, does anyone remember that Off-Topic thread about conspiracies, where someone posted about the claim that Finland does not exist and Japan is involved in the conspiracy. I thought that was pretty funny stuff.

justjim89

As a white guy living in the Midwest, Dan is a lot more open-minded than most folks around here. On my daily runs I pass no less than seven Trump 2016 signs.

popo

Dan's idiot act isn't as subtle or clever as Jeff pretending that he thinks Danny is English, funny every time.

Also Danny joking about the pound being worthless would be funnier if he wasn't comparing it to the "wonderful euro".

FStop7

Banned
Would they be better or worse if they were red hot cheetos?

Probably worse, but it's more about the whole package than any one thing.

I warned you!

Sometimes in life one must stick his own finger into the light socket in order to learn, in spite of the warnings of others.

Mine weren't too terrible, but that's probably because they were "cooking" up a new batch so I had to wait for a few minutes at the window and they ended up being nice and warm. Nothing I'd ever get a second time, though.

I love mac and cheese. I'm OK with cheetohs. But this combo was just bad. The texture was nasty and the "artificial" part of the artificial flavor was dominant.

Dan is the typical whitebread American from the Midwest. Nothing wrong with that.

He is a college graduate and published author of multiple books.

Dan's come a long way. Remember how one of his early UPF segments was griefing people in DotA 2? He seems like a different person now.

5 minutes in rugby is great

also it's funny the USA could fit the UK into itself easily

I'm pretty sure Alaska is bigger than the Uk

my backyard is probably bigger than the UK

Vic Tokai

Neo Member

https://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/the...size-of-europe?utm_term=.ubwwwXEgQ#.pjPjjZx8X

And Alaska is bigger than Texas, so really, you overshot a bit. Iowa is probably bigger than the UK, ha. Wyoming, however, really is slightly larger.

EDIT: Google says I undershot with Iowa, but not by all that much really.

According to this hilariously American but informative site that I just ran into:
http://www.insidervlv.com/landmass.html
the UK is slightly smaller than Oregon. However, I imagine that is strictly area, so due to it's shape I do not think it could fit in Oregon.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/the...size-of-europe?utm_term=.ubwwwXEgQ#.pjPjjZx8X

And Alaska is bigger than Texas, so really, you overshot a bit. Iowa is probably bigger than the UK, ha. Wyoming, however, really is slightly larger.

EDIT: Google says I undershot with Iowa, but not by all that much really.

According to this hilariously American but informative site that I just ran into:
http://www.insidervlv.com/landmass.html
the UK is slightly smaller than Oregon. However, I imagine that is strictly area, so due to it's shape I do not think it could fit in Oregon.

We should just absorb all of Europe into the US

popo

China is bigger than the US. Russia is bigger than the US. Hell even Canada edges you out.

Megasoum

Banned
Chris Watters just announced that he's leaving GameSpot... In other news, he was still at GameSpot!? I thought he left months ago.

popo

That's like, atleast once a month? What is happening. I imagine they're going to bigger sites for bigger pay? I should..I should apply to Gamespot...

Not many editors left of their own accord. Mostly video guys who are in greater demand.

Watters has been a corporate shill for a while now. Not an insult, that was his job at GS. If you are going in that direction you might as well move to an actual job on the dev side, assuming that is where he is going.

Myggen

Chris Matters just announced that he's leaving GameSpot... In other news, he was still at GameSpot!? I thought he left months ago.

Watters wasn`t on the editorial team IIRC, he had transitioned to full time ad man for the site. So he wasn`t as visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom