• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

Yeah Watters was always their advertorial guy, they just made it official a while back and took him out of editorial. That Blizzard shit was downright rotten for someone on the payroll of a consumer outlet, should've gone independent a long time ago.

derFeef

On a sidenote, during the VRodeo I noticed Jeff's "I am into this" voice a few times again, it's great to hear.
I am not alone noticing it, am I?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Watched VRodeo with a friend who has been thinking of getting a VR headset and is into music production. He was blown away by the Soundstage demo, but more intrigued by "This guy on the left who seems constantly confused by everything."

Once again, Dan stealing the show.

Dan needs to grow it back for the next MPP. We need continuity in this series for the inevitable montages after it's all done, 20 years from now.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't know
tumblr_njurjdKN6M1r6e0eho1_540.jpg

tumblr_njurjdKN6M1r6e0eho2_540.jpg

This would have been great if the latest iteration was bald Dan with an eyepatch

One of those great QL's for a game I'd never buy.

Didn`t get it on the site before the weekend because of some issues, so it`s only raw streaming version that`s on the site now. I expect Drew will upload the proper downloadable version today.

Yup.

Johnny V is on Hot Pepper Gaming:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v33R-8FnrT0

It's kinda sweet. :)

More JV is always a good thing.

Gal Gun DP delayed in NA/EU. Gonna need to wait a lil bit longer for creeper cam to return.

Not enough screen cleaners to supply the other side of the world.

Chris Watters leaving Gamespot. Exodus continues....

Yeah, wished him good luck on his new journey. He is definitely one of the greats. Enjoyed him on the Wednesday Live Show as well!

Meneses

Pretty sure i've never said so many swear words as when i'm playing Furi, holy shit.

This game is awesome and frustrating and OST of the year unless you just like being wrong.

Jintor

put a new album on my phone... android mediascanner fucks up and can't read the artist tags for whatever reason... dumps it into unknown artist... unknown artist automatically pulls up an art picture for use whenever my phone is in lock screen.

it's some anime chick with her tits out and you can't change the unknown artist picture for whatever reason

cooooooooooool

Speaking of Gamespot, wwfundertaker on the GB forums uploaded this. Which is damn cool and extremely nostalgic. Hopefully we see more old stuff since I could never download stuff on my shitty internet back in the day, took forever to watch things so, yeah haha. This is what he mentioned.

I also have On The Spot, Tournament TV, full Random Encounter and other videos from Gamespot. I might have some missing videos from GB but not sure.

Pretty sure i've never said so many swear words as when i'm playing Furi, holy shit.

This game is awesome and frustrating and OST of the year unless you just like being wrong.

Yeah, the filth that poured out of my mouth during some of those fights was positively disgraceful. Worth it, though.

After playing Enter The Gungeon and beating it with all characters + all their
pasts
. Furi felt like a walk in the park.

I did the same in Gungeon and that definitely went a long way towards some of the bullet hell segments in Furi (though the LAST last one took me a handful of tries since one slip-up is really hard to recover from). Furi is punishing but fair in that the game gives you multiple chances plus the opportunity to recover lives. Furier mode is even better.

i wanna play furi real bad, but i'm literally chucking this pc in a box and sending it overseas this weekend...

if you have a PS4 you can download it there >_>;

It's soooo good. Playing it again in normal mode to catch some things I missed story wise, and then probably will play on the harder difficulty.

FStop7

Banned
All I do is play poker in Red Dead Redemption.

If I bust out I just shoot everyone then reload my save.

Unless it's Herbert Moon. He stays dead.

Finally watched UPF, and oh boy, I was already sold on STRAFE... but now, I need it now.

Did you check out http://www.strafe1996.com/ or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHbpdKiInn8?

Chris Watters just announced that he's leaving GameSpot... In other news, he was still at GameSpot!? I thought he left months ago.

The amount of people I know of from GameSpot keeps dwindling. Right now it's Danny O'Dwyer, Mary Kish, Peter Brown, Erick Tay, Rob Handlery, Alexa Ray Corriea, and (while not as much as the others I listed) Mike Mahardy. I honestly would not be surprised if any of these GameSpot personalities shift over to Giant Bomb eventually.

Oh it's that game. I remember seeing that ad a while ago. Reminds me of the Edward Furlong movie Brainscan.

Did you watch the most recent UPF? Brad played the game on it. The Steam key for the game arrived in a floppy disk (that part can be seen on the most recent Mailbag). Thankfully Brad was able to find a USB floppy disk drive that he could use. Had he not found it, he would not have been able to play the game.

Megasoum

Banned
Did you watch the most recent UPF? Brad played the game on it. The Steam key for the game arrived in a floppy disk (that part can be seen on the most recent Mailbag). Thankfully Brad was able to find a USB floppy disk drive that he could use. Had he not found it, he would not have been able to play the game.

Yeah I saw the game but didn't realize it was linked to that ad.

Strafe is being pub'd by Devolver? Are these guys trying to have a monopoly on roguelike shooters or something?

I know I've been late to post about content lately, but VRodeo 3 is one of the best vids on the site in a while. Some really interesting games in there, and it seems like prices on VR stuff are already starting to come down.

Soundstage especially might be one of the coolest things I've seen, and watching Jeff interact with it was a treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom