• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKong

I hope there isn't a lot of Pokemon Go talk since I get quite irritated when some of them... pretend to be more ignorant on Pokemon than they actually probably are.

Also I don't like it when they don't pronounce Pokemon right. Like saying "Pokeee Man" "pokeee mans" or Pokeeeeeeee mons". Like we get it your not into it but you know how to say it properly so just say it right.

You wanna talk about pretending, listen to Jeff talk about weed

Tubobutts

That's the only way to get Vaporeon
2537625-vinnygoofin.gif

Guess Who

Banned
UPF download/html5 version is now up, but considering quality's worse than usual I'm guessing something ate the original copy and what they uploaded is basically just the stream

Is nobody else in here really into it? I'll talk about it to myself in here if need be.

Fiancee is super into it, it's nice taking walks and this is a great excuse to. Especially for someone who finds it hard to be interested in exercise.

Always do it during the day and with each other though.

I hope there isn't a lot of Pokemon Go talk since I get quite irritated when some of them... pretend to be more ignorant on Pokemon than they actually probably are.

Also I don't like it when they don't pronounce Pokemon right. Like saying "Pokeee Man" "pokeee mans" or Pokeeeeeeee mons". Like we get it your not into it but you know how to say it properly so just say it right.

Fucking Vinny this week on the Beastcast and Dan constantly on the Bombcast.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Nah it's a fucking great concept though. A ghost wants to be loved, so it tries to be the thing it knows humans love.

Breaks my heart. T_T

My brother who constantly bitches about gas being too expensive for his huge ass truck drove around for 2 hours today catching pocket monsters like some sort of child. What has the world come to?

As my parents had to put up with my Pokemon love (after my Sonic phase) as a kid, they immediately knew about this thing.

I think my mom still knows all 151 originals because of the number of times I listened to the Pokerap.

daydream

Banned
i'm curious to see if/how it will catch on here

haven't seen anyone talk about it or play it, yet (having downloaded the apk to do so)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom