• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraBuch

Banned
My dad asked me about it and I told him I had no idea how to play it. Because I don't. I literally have no idea what the game even is. All I know is the camera's involved.

hamchan

In Sydney, 300 people gathered in a park last night to play Pokemon Go and residents called the police on them and threw water bombs.

Pokemon Go players are like the zubats of human beings.

Seeing Giant Bomb play Battle Dome NOT KNOWING ANYTHING about how it works, is painful. Once you get it, it is actually a really fucking cool game. Kind of like VR, first person Splatoon. It's not the most polished of games, and will take some time to understand.

Jintor

there's individual songs from p3 i like more than p4 but i think p4 is overall stronger.

p3p the best though. so mad the battle theme from p3p doesn't have an extended cut with a second verse

Love whole Jeff reaction with Blizzard stomping Battleborn out.

Savage

Honestly Blizzard laid out a savage blow. It was completely monstrous. Something like that has been unseen since the PS1 days. Man. Having a beta weekend when Battleborn had their beta, and then having it playable for a whole week the day Battleborn was launched? It guaranteed that Gearbox's game was thoroughly in the dust the week of release.

Man. That shit was brutal. I bet books could be written about that. Man.

So how's that new Overwatch character?

CnMKC9KVIAA4FuQ.jpg

Savage

Honestly Blizzard laid out a savage blow. It was completely monstrous. Something like that has been unseen since the PS1 days. Man. Having a beta weekend when Battleborn had their beta, and then having it playable for a whole week the day Battleborn was launched? It guaranteed that Gearbox's game was thoroughly in the dust the week of release.

Man. That shit was brutal. I bet books could be written about that. Man.

Battleborn never stood a chance. The best part is that Blizzard didn't even need to work that hard to stomp it out. Just releasing a beta during the launch window was pretty much enough to kill it right there.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
No lie.

I wasn''t planning on getting sun moon.

Might do it just just for mimikyu.

I must protect adorable little ghost fairy. ;_; I must show it love.

They spent a surprisingly little amount of time on the CS:GO thing on the Bombcast. I thought that could've been contender for hottest mess.

Lang's input into how all that streamer content works was pretty interesting though.

They spent a surprisingly little amount of time on the CS:GO thing on the Bombcast. I thought that could've been contender for hottest mess.

Lang's input into how all that streamer content works was pretty interesting though.

Same on the beastcast last week and I couldn't help but think Austin would've dove deep into that. It's a huge story, but it's in an area of gaming that they're clearly out of touch with. Still it deserves coverage because it's shady as fuck, and really shines a light on how the loot boxes/keys model of f2p is kind of unethical (oh boy) design to begin with. It's gambling, just with an extra middleman.

Same on the beastcast last week and I couldn't help but think Austin would've dove deep into that. It's a huge story, but it's in an area of gaming that they're clearly out of touch with. Still it deserves coverage because it's shady as fuck, and really shines a light on how the loot boxes/keys model of f2p is kind of unethical (oh boy) design to begin with. It's gambling, just with an extra middleman.

Yeah even outside of the recent controversy, the role of Valve in all that needs more scrutiny.

The Beast guys were on holiday though so maybe a bit unfair to expect them to be reading about that shit on a break.

justjim89

Love hearing Lang extol the virtues of Hitman. That's my GotY so far easily, unless I were to count Blood and Wine. I know Dan and Brad's whole gimmick is that they're bad at it, but hearing Lang tell them it can be painful to watch them bumble around something was cathartic.

Does Lang talk about Hitman on his podcast? Would love to hear him really talk at length about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom