• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJDubz

Glancing at Furi's album artists and seeing Carpenter Brut, Toxic Avenger, Scattle, Danger, and Lorn tells me that I'll love it before I've even listened to it.

derFeef

Glancing at Furi's album artists and seeing Carpenter Brut, Toxic Avenger, Scattle, Danger, and Lorn tells me that I'll love it before I've even listened to it.

The problem (if you can call it a problem) is, that if you like those artists, you will probably hear tracks that you already know. If they are not original.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I actually wish I was I to this thing even a bit. Sounds like a fun way to meet people. But the "game"part of this thing just looks horribly boring...

Megasoum

Banned
I'm not sure what an Inside spoilercast would really accomplish. There's really not that much to say about that game IMO.

You have the big wtf moment near the end but that's like 5min of conversation.

Gjerven

Wonder if this years Darwin Awards is going to have anything to do with Pokemon Go. Just last night a guy here in Norway was caught driving in the wrong direction by the police, the explanation was that they were to caught up hunting Pokemon and following the GPS.

Anyway, does anyone know what's going on with the E3 show floor videos?

Zaph

Wtf, thought you guys were talking about some app or some shit. That's awesome.

Good to see Nintendo finally starting to wise up and fight back against the mobile devs and chinese OEM's who've been profiteering off them.

Scizzy

Complaining about craft beer snobs and then calling his own brew of choice "normal beer" in the same breath was pretty much peak Dan. Good stuff.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't know Lang was such a huge The Raid fan. good man.

If you follow Lang on twitter (only recommended for people who want lots of Lang), he does movie reviews from his long international flights occasionally. His scale is The Raid 2 scale, where The Raid 2 is 5/5 and everything else can only hope to get a 4/5. Pretty good scale IMO.

LiK

If you follow Lang on twitter (only recommended for people who want lots of Lang), he does movie reviews from his long international flights occasionally. His scale is The Raid 2 scale, where The Raid 2 is 5/5 and everything else can only hope to get a 4/5. Pretty good scale IMO.

I follow him! but I guess I missed those tweets

repeater

Goddammit, I had such a nice Lagunitas last night and saw the Petaluma origin on the label and was just going to ask in this thread if Jeff had ever commented on the beer, and then I get to the Ranking of Fanboys segment of the last Bombcast.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom