• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
2583887-6385492961-tumbl.gif

Incorrect.

Love Rorie's WoW streams, very chill to have on while doing a thing.

I didn't really dig it but that probably has more to do with the fact that I never got into WoW any deeper than knowing what Leeory Jenkins was.

Matt Rorie's ability to have such a confident answer to anything, and have it be the absolute wrong answer is unmatched and I won't put up with this disrespect

This and his utter obliviousness to what's going on around him are what bother me so badly about his camera presence.

I didn't say he was a bad person guys.

I didn't really dig it but that probably has more to do with the fact that I never got into WoW any deeper than knowing what Leeory Jenkins was.

This and his utter obliviousness to what's going on around him are what bother me so badly about his camera presence.

I didn't say he was a bad person guys.

god his obliviousness is precious too.

(not a real conversation but basically true)
brad: "So theres like 3 buttons that do something and thats it. jump, attack, and block"
rorie:"can you jump?"

Tubobutts

god his obliviousness is precious too.

(not a real conversation but basically true)
brad: "So theres like 3 buttons that do something and thats it. jump, attack, and block"
rorie:"can you jump?"
That's obviously not a real conversation because you had Brad knowing what the controls are.

KingKong

this is the kind of thing that makes the steam controller worth it

Added "Set Cursor Position" binding controller action. This allows an arbitrary X/Y position to be moved to on a button press and optionally warp back to the original position on release. When combined with a click via either multi-binding or an additional activator, allows for on-screen UI to be bound to buttons even if they have no hotkey.

this is the kind of thing that makes the steam controller worth it

Added "Set Cursor Position" binding controller action. This allows an arbitrary X/Y position to be moved to on a button press and optionally warp back to the original position on release. When combined with a click via either multi-binding or an additional activator, allows for on-screen UI to be bound to buttons even if they have no hotkey.

Customization and options on the steam controller are astonishing. I love it. Sad part is how many idea from it can work on the dualshock 4 yet it's never taken advantage of. I want the option of gyro aiming for PS4 shooters, even if it's limited to single player.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Ghostbusters tm looks really good, Game of the Year contender? I think so! Go buy Ghostbuster tm today!

This game, wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom