• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

justjim89

The Hitman video did not disappoint.
Brad was so close. For The Priest elusive target, I shot him in the open and had to run around Sapienza dodging fire and ducking through sidestreets to escape, it was harrowing.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
The Hitman video did not disappoint.
Brad was so close. For The Priest elusive target, I shot him in the open and had to run around Sapienza dodging fire and ducking through sidestreets to escape, it was harrowing.

I lured the priest under the chandelier with coins. It was pretty stupid. But it worked. Then I disguised myself as Mario (or "Red Plumber" as the game calls him) and drove away in a boat.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
To be fair, I followed those guys around for like 20 minutes and didn't really find a better method than Brad's other than "Snipe one, hope for the best"

I tried replaying Dishonored about a year ago (which was on my top 10 the year it came out) and for some reason I could only make it a couple hours in. The game was just so refreshing at release that I was willing to overlook the jankiness and quality of life issues. Specifically the fact that you had to keep turning on detective vision every 30 seconds.

Dishonored 2 needs to have always-on detective vision or something, because micromanaging that aspect was terrible.

Luckily that was an optional power, so I never put any points into it after finding detective vision stuff annoying in other games

justjim89

Yeah, I never put points into enHANced EYes in Dishonored. The game doesn't really need that crutch. Hell, I did a full run through using no powers at all except blink on the few occasions the game mandated it.

It says it's Austin's last regular appearance. Damn.

aXjhkw8.gif

Between Dan's gun-ho way of tackling Hitman and Brad constantly second guessing himself, I don't know what I expected with that video.

Never change.

Meneses

To be fair, I followed those guys around for like 20 minutes and didn't really find a better method than Brad's other than "Snipe one, hope for the best"

I sniped from the safehouse and
ran to the car Brad was trying to go to.

There was a chance his method of shooting in the open could have worked if he actually followed Dan's advice of going into the alley and try to dodge enemies for a while until he could find an escape route or change disguises.

WoW Raid-trospective: Pre-Patch Perambulations
Live Show - Tomorrow at 8:00 PM

I really like these Rorie WoW streams.

Tomorrow is also the pre-expansion patch so we'll get Rorie's thoughts on the class changes I imagine -- or he'll just be really confused why everything is different.

justjim89

wow, Jeff has done a complete 180 on Reigns

I mean, he's not wrong. I stuck up for Reigns a fair amount throughout the past few years, citing that the writing is doing the performer a disservice. But now? Fuck that dude. They spend three years building him up, and now that he's on top he violates the wellness policy? They should drop him like a bad habit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom