• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brashnir

LQIjFGf.gif

strong use of gif. very strong.

justjim89

On one of the HitDan videos, maybe after the final episode or something, they need to get Lang on the sticks showing 'em how it's done.

Although Brad made it sound in the video like he's been playing more at home.

I'm listening to this and don't understand wrestling except that Paul Heyman seems good at his job. I still enjoy just hearing Alex, Austin, Dan and Jeff together even when I don't understand anything they're saying.
The Final Deletion, watch if you have not, got me excited for this episode.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Oh fuck yes that Dead Rising 1 port was for real?

That's like one of my most wanted ports of one of my favorite games from last generation

KingKong

they should really just port red dead to pc

The code must be in a really bad shape if they have no desire to do a remaster

I'm surprised Rockstar hasn't really remastered any of the older GTA games either. GTA3, VC and SA would be improved a huge amount just with some better shooting mechanics

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The code must be in a really bad shape if they have no desire to do a remaster

I'm surprised Rockstar hasn't really remastered any of the older GTA games either. GTA3, VC and SA would be improved a huge amount just with some better shooting mechanics

That's a huge amount of work that Rockstar is already far too busy with their dev cycles to ever do.

At best, they'd farm it out to someone else.

Jintor

To be fair, I followed those guys around for like 20 minutes and didn't really find a better method than Brad's other than "Snipe one, hope for the best"

there's some tricky shit you can do with the wine I think but on elusives it's always better to take the sure bet if you're not some SA masochist

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
So what was the bombcast people were talking about earlier that had Vinny with Brad Muir and Jeff green?

Been burning through the latter 2013 bombcasts recently because I've been having an insane work week, and yeah, for obvious reasons the tone is a lot more dour. It's nice in a way to contrast with how much more energetic they are nowadays

Tubobutts

So what was the bombcast people were talking about earlier that had Vinny with Brad Muir and Jeff green?

Been burning through the latter 2013 bombcasts recently because I've been having an insane work week, and yeah, for obvious reasons the tone is a lot more dour. It's nice in a way to contrast with how much more energetic they are nowadays
11/12/13

demidar

Dead Rising with its busted and awkward aiming will make Drew feel right at home after all those MGS games.

A True End Dead Rising 1 feature is something I didn't know I wanted until now.

MG310

there's some tricky shit you can do with the wine I think but on elusives it's always better to take the sure bet if you're not some SA masochist

I've been doing the Elusives somewhat recklessly - no rifles or anything but hitting them with the silent pistol in plain sight and running the hell out of there.

Worked out great in the one where he was in the basement of the Embassy surrounded by soldiers. Popped him, ran out in a hail of gunfire and jumped the Embassy wall, changed clothes and strolled to the exit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom