• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Depending on how much combat there is and how good that combat ends up being, I think it may end up being more fake Condemned, which could be cool as shit. They did open that demo at the Sony presser with a bunch of mannequins, after all.

Besides, they have a product for people who like the older games. And lucky for you, it's out Tuesday!

Are Vector and Beltway in this?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
A proper HUNK game would be really, really cool. It's a shame that everything HUNK related is like multiplayer bargain bin outsourced trash.

E3 coverage was great.

As someone who had only seen Dan Ryckert through his wrasslin persona, I was taken aback to find him to be a very pleasant and good dude. I got worked.

sonto340

Has anyone said when the day three podcast version will go up?
I usually listen to the podcasts at work and have been loving all the content coming out this week.

KingKong

I think AC: Syndicate is the point where they stopped even paying lip service to the idea of being assassins and just said, whatever, you're gang leaders and everyone knows who you are

really curious about that AC reboot though I'm not expecting anything major

Myggen

Has anyone said when the day three podcast version will go up?
I usually listen to the podcasts at work and have been loving all the content coming out this week.

Since they probably won't be at work on Monday I would say that Tuesday this week is likely.

Gala

I'm looking for a time stamp of Jeff playing tap tycoon on one of the e3 streams. Can anyone of you help me out in here? Thanks in advance!

I don'ty know how I ended up there, but i just found out that there was a Um Jammer Lammy live gig years ago. And it was filmed. And of course Jeff's in this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj0RFvcJVJs

lmao, incredible.

I'm looking for a time stamp of Jeff playing tap tycoon on one of the e3 streams. Can anyone of you help me out in here? Thanks in advance!

I can't listen to Lockdown now without looking at this gif.

jisNISZ.gif

Also bummer about Austin.

It's time for Klepek to come home to Ziff Davis Giant Bomb.

Jason already has problems with Dan's jealousy because he's not the baby anymore now that Griffin's here. Can't add Patrick's teenage pregnant ass to that combustible dynamic.

BearPawB

Banned
Man am I bummed about Anton Yelchin dying....
What a sad way to go.

Dude was so good in so many things. Even if the movie itself was shit, he was always worth watching

TraBuch

Banned
Man am I bummed about Anton Yelchin dying....
What a sad way to go.

Dude was so good in so many things. Even if the movie itself was shit, he was always worth watching

I should watch Like Crazy. I've heard really good things and I'm a sucker for a good romance.

I can't imagine a worse FF from like 6 and onwards to introduce someone to the series tbh, barring the MMOs. FF13 and its ilk are pretty terrible.
I gained a certain respect for the flashiness and depth of the final fantasy 13 combo system but the characters ,story and , sequels that they Spawned have no redeemable qualities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom