• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banjo Nuts & Bolts would be phenomenal on PC with steam workshop and mod support. If nothing else Besiege and Kerbal show how crazy a PC audience can get if you give them vehicle creation tools.

Myggen

Is Day 3 getting put into podcast form anytime soon?

Probably Tuesday. They have to manually edit the podcasts and ended the day 3 show probably past midnight on Thursday, and travelled home Friday. They`re back in the office on Tuesday, so Tuesday or Wednesday depending on the schedule.

kingocfs

lolol... Talk about deep cut...

PNHkrQd.png

MS really needs to get their shit together and put the game on Back Compat

Best ending ever.

Probably Tuesday. They have to manually edit the podcasts and ended the day 3 show probably past midnight on Thursday, and travelled home Friday. They`re back in the office on Tuesday, so Tuesday or Wednesday depending on the schedule.
That is what I figure too. It seems they will work on this week and get it out before Thursday.

Did anyone see this tweet before it was deleted? I want to know what it said

Going by the replies, it probably had something to do with the newly announced Mario Party 3DS game. But Mario Party Party only deals with the console games. Once it releases, there will be five handheld games (1 e-Reader, 1 GBA, 1 DS, and 2 3DS)

Since I just came back from an unplanned GAF-vacation I haven't had a chance to talk about how unfortunate it is that Austin is leaving. Generally speaking, about 90% or so of the Giant Bomb content I consume is at work. Whether its listening to the podcasts or watching videos with my phone like tucked underneath my monitor where people can't see it if they walk past my desk. I don't really follow any other game sites and don't typically read. So with Austin leaving, I guess that's kind of it, I just won't really follow his work unless he does some guest stuff. Unfortunate.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I've been fanficcing my Skate 4 announcement. And it's pretty much Tony Hawk walks out during an EA conference with a skateboard and casually shows the deck says 'Skate 4' while in mid-conversation and anything less will be a disappointment.
Going by the replies, it probably had something to do with the newly announced Mario Party 3DS game. But Mario Party Party only deals with the console games. Once it releases, there will be five handheld games (1 e-Reader, 1 GBA, 1 DS, and 2 3DS)

But what if the 3ds one is the best one?

I've been fanficcing my Skate 4 announcement. And it's pretty much Tony Hawk walks out during an EA conference with a skateboard and casually shows the deck says 'Skate 4' while in mid-conversation and anything less will be a disappointment.

dramatic speech about the second coming as a man in a jesus christ pose is shown

camera pulls out to reveal that it's tony hawk doing a christ air

tony hawk's skate
or die
coming fall 2017

Salarians

We're probably not going to get a Zero Time Dilemma quick look but, as a fan of the series from 999, seeing Vinny and Alex trying to understand what the heck is going on in that universe could be pretty great.

danm999

Bummed about Austin leaving. He really brought something to the site. I'll continue to follow him but we'll likely never get another Vinny/Austin Warhammer stream.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Bummed about Austin leaving. He really brought something to the site. I'll continue to follow him but we'll likely never get another Vinny/Austin Warhammer stream.

Just wait another year and they can compile enough new games for anothr 3 hour stream.

Like I really don't think austin will just disappear forever from the gaintbomb presence.

Just wait another year and they can compile enough new games for anothr 3 hour stream.

Like I really don't think austin will just disappear forever from the gaintbomb presence.

Neither Austin nor Vinny knew what a Sister of Battle was in that Warhammer stream. They're Spacemarine fanboy frauds.

Jintor

i still haven't brought myself to watch austin leaving vid but i'm nearly done with the lang/boyes/v power hour so it's only a matter of time now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom