• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ewaqs8T.jpg

M6ufJ3N.jpg

oti

Banned
They totally should make a regular Mario Party 3DS QL which is also a Mario Party Party. I'm not saying they should do that for every handheld Mario Party but the newest one seems to finally speed things up and it looked legit interesting.

Plus, I only trust Giant Bomb when it comes to the hugely successfull Mario Party®™ series.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Are giantbomb kingmakers by this point though?

Boyes and kessler both at Sony.

Austin at vice.

Patrick bought a house.

Curufinwe

I wonder if Dan caught the end of the NBA finals.

It was just a couple of years ago he was claiming soccer players were the only sporting dudes in the world who cry. I guess LeBron is a wimp, too.

Myggen

I wonder if Dan caught the end of the NBA finals.

It was just a couple of years ago he was claiming soccer players were the only sporting dudes in the world who cry. I guess LeBron is a wimp, too.

[citation needed]

I don't doubt that 2014/2015 troll Dan would say something like that, but can't for the life of me remember it.

Sakwoff

what about brad nicholson

Dunno what he's up to these days. Worked at Uber as community guy for a while, but considering the trajectory of that company him being outta there is probably for the best?

Kinda bummed he isn't doing any podcasting stuff anymore. Pretty awesome guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom