• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FStop7

Banned
Watched last week's UPF. Hearing Dan talk about being pre-diabetic then shortly after talking about eating 40 red vines a day and being on Fox News because of Taco Bell..........

jaina

Watched last week's UPF. Hearing Dan talk about being pre-diabetic then shortly after talking about eating 40 red vines a day and being on Fox News because of Taco Bell..........
but he acknowledged that the red vines might have been part of the problem...
progress. so he may keep generating CBSi content

Scizzy

Excited by the release of Kentucky Route Zero Act IV, I decided to load up the original QL to see what was said and, man, I was not expecting the two people on it to be Ryan and Patrick.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Excited by the release of Kentucky Route Zero Act IV, I decided to load up the original QL to see what was said and, man, I was not expecting the two people on it to be Ryan and Patrick.
The Kentucky Route Zero Kickstarter ran january 2011...

Myggen

VRodeo 04: Raw Data, Edge of Nowhere, and More
Video - Tomorrow at 3:00 PM

2870904-ls.jpg

This Deus Ex Unfinished is a pretty good example of why I don't like EX videos. Totally unenthused guy playing the game in the most boring way possible while killing any conversation in favor of hitting bullet points.

VRodeo 04: Raw Data, Edge of Nowhere, and More
Video - Tomorrow at 3:00 PM

Aw yeah, can't wait!

Salarians

Ana seems like a character I'd enjoy. But I think I'll wait until the "honeymoon period" is over and she's less prolific in quick play before I start using her seriously. And that's on top of waiting for her to come to PS4.

I'm of the professional opinion Widowmaker is a super lame character, so new a Sniper is up my alley.
I agree but she grew on me, even with her dumb outfit and her stupid inflated butt.

tumblr_o86i9vNNNz1rtmoc5o3_250.gif

Bowlie

Banned
During the days of old CS 1.6 and gunz: the duel, aimbot was a program that would always put the reticle on one of the enemies if they were in your line of sight, allowing you to just click the mouse button to kill them.

Is aimbot still a thing?

During the days of old CS 1.6 and gunz: the duel, aimbot was a program that would always put the reticle on one of the enemies if they were in your line of sight, allowing you to just click the mouse button to kill them.

Is aimbot still a thing?

Yep, some of the hacking busts for CSGO and even Overwatch seem to be aimbot related (that is, they've been caught by people watching replays and observing unnaturally direct crosshair movement).

FStop7

Banned
This Deus Ex Unfinished is a pretty good example of why I don't like EX videos. Totally unenthused guy playing the game in the most boring way possible while killing any conversation in favor of hitting bullet points.

Aw yeah, can't wait!

That QL muted a bit of my excitement for the game. I'm still day 1 for it, but it looks kind of flat and sterile compared to HR.

Johndoey

Banned
The Deus Ex QL showed me what I needed to know, pointy chin is back, shooting looks a mite better, and judging by the hub they understood Hengsha was the highlight of Human revolution and towered above the Detroit hub. World looks #LivedIn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom