• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow, I've never seen a slim ps2 before. That thing is tiny.

it small
xbox+duke+controller+ps2+slim.jpg

Trojan

Dan is like one of those surgery experiments where they operate on the brain in real-time and touch a section to see an immediate human reaction.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Do yourself a favour and don't image search for "Flumps" if you don't like coconut-people.

Edit: As always when I hear something like "Hope this finds a good home with you" on a Mailbag I can't help but envision them immediately throwing it away after the video ends. Which is probably what actually happens

Fantastapotamus

Austin and Patrick live both at a farm up north, recording episodes of TOGS, the No-Go-Show and COOA, don't worry. They are fine.

Megasoum

Banned
I'm really not sure why but I just spent the whole evening watching Baseball quicklooks? lol

No idea why.

Also those are all Jeff and Dan QLs... So much random wrestling bullshit ugh

Tubobutts

I'm hoping Austin hires Patrick for his new website.

Because then Patrick's powers will kill Vice and Austin will come back to Giant Bomb.

I'm really not sure why but I just spent the whole evening watching Baseball quicklooks? lol

No idea why.

Time to Wresting is becoming a thing in QL comments, lol. And I'm doing my part when I can.
I'm hoping Austin hires Patrick for his new website.

Because then Patrick's powers will kill Vice and Austin will come back to Giant Bomb.
:(

No idea why.

Was one of them Super Mega Baseball? I love that game (and that Quick Look). In fact, if I recall, their Quick Look was what pushed me over the edge in terms of buying it. It's probably one of my favorite go to "quick" games when I want to play something while I wait for something else to download or want to just play something for a few minutes. The remote play is great. I'd really love to see them tackle other sports like football, soccer, basketball, etc. I think they created a formula that would translate well into other sports.

Megasoum

Banned
Was one of them Super Mega Baseball? I love that game (and that Quick Look). In fact, if I recall, their Quick Look was what pushed me over the edge in terms of buying it. It's probably one of my favorite go to "quick" games when I want to play something while I wait for something else to download or want to just play something for a few minutes. The remote play is great. I'd really love to see them tackle other sports like football, soccer, basketball, etc. I think they created a formula that would translate well into other sports.

Yup!

Them freaking out over the umpire saying "Tiiiiiime out" every time they pause is amazing. (16min01sec if the tag doesn't work).

Now I'm in MLB 15 The Show where Jeff hit Dan's players 15 times in the same half inning leading to a 15 runs/6 hits inning lol.

TraBuch

Banned
From the literal 15 seconds I spent writing with the iPad pro pencil, it felt better than my surface pen. But again, that was 15 seconds playing around in an apple store. Take that opinion with a grain of salt.
Did it feel like something you could take to class and take notes with?

Yup!

Them freaking out over the umpire saying "Tiiiiiime out" every time they pause is amazing. (16min01sec if the tag doesn't work).

Now I'm in MLB 15 The Show where Jeff hit Dan's players 15 times in the same half inning leading to a 15 runs/6 hits inning lol.

Yup. I love the progression of the video where they don't dislike it, but are not super enthusiastic about it either. It was fun seeing them get more and more into it as the video went on. I have to assume the devs are working on something new at this point. The game released in late 2014 and there has been no new content for them game since summer of last year.

Aaron

Brad might not be bad at games, but wow does he do weird stuff in Hitman. He goes behind counters where he's sure to be caught trespassing, and saunters casually away after shooting someone and causing a panic. It's like he's testing the game to see how wrong can you do things, and still pull off the hit.

hamchan

Brad might not be bad at games, but wow does he do weird stuff in Hitman. He goes behind counters where he's sure to be caught trespassing, and saunters casually away after shooting someone and causing a panic. It's like he's testing the game to see how wrong can you do things, and still pull off the hit.

"Brad might not be bad at games"

First time someone has ever said that.

Anjin M

After how hard I laughed at the Bombcast, both "Giant Bomb #24 | It's Brad, and the answer is obvious" and "Giant Bomb #24 | That email did not go the way that I expected" are contenders.

"Giant Bomb #24 | EAT. SLEEP. VAPE. REPEAT." is really strong, though.

Fantastapotamus

I think I may have to treat the GB crew to some fresh Parmesan.

Fucking delicious, compared to the bottled shit.

Only if you want to hear a certain somebody say something like "This is good, but not as good as that chemical that tastes a little bit like cheese they serve at the chemical plant I eat every day at"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
As much as Brad talks about how the staggered release date of Hitman content has them replaying the game or whatever, I pretty much play the new content when it comes out and that's it. I rarely touch the challenges and I think the people that do touch all that stuff after their first time though the level were the people that were doing that already even when Hitman came out all at once.

The escalation and elusive target stuff is new content. So it's not the same as playing through the level again to find new paths/challenges. Because you can't do a lot of the same challenges to these more generic NPCs.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Only if you want to hear a certain somebody say something like "This is good, but not as good as that chemical that tastes a little bit like cheese they serve at the chemical plant I eat every day at"
I'll give Dan the benefit of the doubt. Fresh parm is not as grody. It's more neutral.

Patryn

my friend is livetweeting someone painting a wall and I felt the need to share that information with you all

You can always just go on Twitch, bring up the Creative category and probably watch somebody painting a wall for the live action.

And, not to stereotype, but it's probably a young woman and a ton of creepy comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom